karts

JeffC

Have you seen the regs for the world formula at Warden Law, minimum weight 170kg's! :0  :0  :0

At tinside with that extra block of lead and a full tank I was 172kg's, so I can hit the weight, but dont arf seem heavy!

I wonder if this is anything to do with the spat between Bob Shipman and Warden Law, as he is the world formula agent in the north I believe.

Also, just ordering some YGR wets, and apparently, Bridgestone have stopped making them, I'm getting some anyway, but all this doesn't bode well at all.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone need anything from prosport. Will be calling in again tomorrow. What day we planning on karting this weekend. Either day for me at the moment but could do with an idea in case theres any o/time going

non msa sprint race at tinside saturday nite start 7.00. cooper get yer yunguns sorted you hungry g-t....your to old and to slow anyway, hope you left bobs workshop in your usual messy stile :0  :0

Logs w/shop looking good  ;)

if its race satrday night reckon we will be practising next Saturday  :suspect:  :suspect:

Ive bit the bullet and put in an offer for a full junior Tkm package, think I need to let the boy race properly in a class where we can see how he is doing with all things equal  ???

Still not sure what to do with Ryan, he is 11 in April so think rather than getting him a cadet am gonna let him share the Tkm with Dan to practise in till he is 11 and if he does well will let him do a race in it  , plans are again likely to change though , I must be getting too close to the international one  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

so... there wil be a daddy Birel world formula going up for sale shortly  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Will have to see what the weather is doing next weekend as I have no wets and wont be getting any until next week now! :bangshead: Would possibly be up for another race if it remains dry. :t-up:

Daddy birel for sale?, dont you mean monza! :p

New clutch purchased and new shoes for the other clutch. Hopefully this will help the kart pick up a bit better out of the corners if not i'll pray for rain and frost every weekend  :p

New clutch purchased and new shoes for the other clutch. Hopefully this will help the kart pick up a bit better out of the corners if not i'll pray for rain and frost every weekend  :p

Wait till I get some wets with some tread, then we'll see, we'll fight the pro-karts on the frost, we'll fight them in the wet, we will never surrender! :D

Has bob gone down the south coast recently:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news....el.html

:laugh:  :D

Will have to see what the weather is doing next weekend as I have no wets and wont be getting any until next week now! :bangshead: Would possibly be up for another race if it remains dry. :t-up:

Pete if you havnt purchased yet dont bother , Ive got 2 good sets that I bought a few months ago before I bought my new ones , and swiss Log have a few good sets sure we could sort you a deal out  ;)

decisions decisions do i sell the monza or the birel  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Im quite attatched to the Monza  :blush:  but I must admit but I like the birels in red  :blush:  :blush:

Pete if you havnt purchased yet dont bother , Ive got 2 good sets that I bought a few months ago before I bought my new ones , and swiss Log have a few good sets sure we could sort you a deal out  ;)

decisions decisions do i sell the monza or the birel  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Im quite attatched to the Monza  :blush:  but I must admit but I like the birels in red  :blush:  :blush:

I've already made the purchase. :down:

But would take another set! Dan might take a set as well if you have loads, but I think he's after the mojo's really.

I think you need to drive both karts back to back to make a decision. The Cap actually rated your monza, really like it. I thought it was ok, I reckoned it didn't seem like owt special at the time, but it was a cold day and in all fairness, how cheeky is that as mine was handling like A*** too! :D  :laugh:

Deal done on the junior Tkm comes on Thursday  :oops:

Get yourself round with your cheque book Captain, the Monza awaits your ownership ;)   :oops:  :D  :D  :durr:

Deal done on the junior Tkm comes on Thursday  :oops:

Get yourself round with your cheque book Captain, the Monza awaits your ownership ;)   :oops:  :D  :D  :durr:

no-money-2.jpg

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

???

conservtry was south facing so gets sun all the time, resulting in unusable in the summer and freezing in the winter = useless room so knocked it down and am on building a big kitchen/diner with a garden room on the end of it and a Garage underneath it for the caterham  ;)  :D  :D