karts

JeffC

We have a new arks tested msa reigstered member of team pugwash  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p ... some fast b****y karts there today, to many rotax's on track for the littluns, but seems to be going ok   52.1 on slicks on dry/damp track. not the grip of the last meeting. weather looks crap for tomorrow

Get on that lad!  :t-up:  :t-up:  :cool:  :cool:

What was the test like, easy, hard, not even a test?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a new arks tested msa reigstered member of team pugwash  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p ... some fast b****y karts there today, to many rotax's on track for the littluns, but seems to be going ok   52.1 on slicks on dry/damp track. not the grip of the last meeting. weather looks crap for tomorrow

so is the new engine the daddy then ,I bet the extra 0.4bhp blew him away  :oops:  :D

what time is racing 2mrw then  :suspect:

called at prosport today but they were at tinside  :bangshead: One engine just doesn't pull low down. Think thats why its not getting away from the corners

Quality avatar pete.  :D

Fooking hell that's two of ya's getting a hiding, I best have an extra weetabix

So scared i just pooped a bag of

bagocrap.gif

Thought that was your passport photo for a second

Think i'm gonna report you slippy for offending me and being a small bully  :devil:  :devil:  :p

Test was reasonably straight forward, watch video (or was it dvd) 30 minutes on track watched and timed by examiner, 30 multiple choice questions  Ben had to second guess two only things he was hard on thou shall not get any flags wrong, thou shall not spin on out lap or go to slow, thou shall not take any shortcuts  :devil:  :devil: no chance for B T L,also he said parents can be excluded for shouting at offspring or threatening with foot attire...Cooper :mad:

Test was reasonably straight forward, watch video (or was it dvd) 30 minutes on track watched and timed by examiner, 30 multiple choice questions  Ben had to second guess two only things he was hard on thou shall not get any flags wrong, thou shall not spin on out lap or go to slow, thou shall not take any shortcuts  :devil:  :devil: no chance for B T L,also he said parents can be excluded for shouting at offspring or threatening with foot attire...Cooper :mad:

Where did you do the ARKS test by the way?

Also, kart back up for sale here, I wonder if he wants sensible money for it now. :suspect:

parents can be excluded for shouting at offspring

I believe you have had said warning for this offence allready  ;)  :oops:  :D

well it looks a bit moist outside for Bens 1st Msa race  :oops:

will prob have a pop across to Tinsarde later this morn with the boys  see what the competition is like, thinking about junior Tkms again  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

How did Ben get on? Weather didn't look too bad actually, bit windy and cold mind.

me and the boy popped down to view today, Ben was going well, managed 4th all day on wets and 3rd in the final  on slicks :t-up:  :t-up:  bit more practice and think a 2nd place is possible, not sure a 1st is on the cards though the cadet winner is in a different league dunno if its equipment or talent but he was a fair way ahead at the end  :oops:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Belends were good to watch as were Rotax"s , was a good day all round bit cowld like  :oops:  :D  :D