karts

JeffC

One of the De Fleet boys has just bought a water cooled 2 stroke, looks the business :cool:

Is that the black one slip. It did the look the dogs b*****ks  :t-up:

Purchased an alfano this morning. So should be able to work out me gearing better.

Might pop up on sunday if anyones racing for a bit. Dont think i'll be playing in mine this weekend  :down:

Might be tempted by the fun races. Do you still need a proper suit for them?

What make of tyres are meant to be used?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Domain_3?hash=item260346457816&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">hmmm tempting but too far away

Domain_3?hash=item260346457816&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">hmmm tempting but too far away

Could always pay the Pugwash Courier Service. ???  :D  :laugh:

been having a bit dig for info on clutches and its possible that ones built wrong. will strip it on saturday to see. Karts still wet from saturday  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

been having a bit dig for info on clutches and its possible that ones built wrong. will strip it on saturday to see. Karts still wet from saturday  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Not tempted to come to teesside on saturday instead???

Weather looks reasonable, no practice times been put up yet, so might have to call David to see if there is any practice on.

Only problem with saturday is its usually the busier day for the hire karts! But I know the lad who's just bought Jeff's tonykart is itching to have a go in it!

The cadet that was supposed to be coming has fell through, got double dealt  :arse:  :mad:  :bangshead:

Are you looking for cadet kart Jeff ??? What type 2 or 4 stroke ???

My son is considering going upto minimax, so may sell his Redspeed OTK

The cadet that was supposed to be coming has fell through, got double dealt  :arse:  :mad:  :bangshead:

Are you looking for cadet kart Jeff ??? What type 2 or 4 stroke ???

My son is considering going upto minimax, so may sell his Redspeed OTK

honda gx160 cadet is what im after  :oops:

Pete if its race Sunday I think you will find Saturday will be hectic  :oops:

best way to find out how quick you are up against people testing for raceday.

or get in the race amongst them  :t-up:

Pete will continue to be the daddy until Uncle Swiss finds his feet  :t-up:

or till Uncle Swiss unleashes the mini Stig once he recovers from his bowt of severe tonsilitus  :laugh:  :p  :p