karts

JeffC

Swiss-Log have purchased a honda cadet with race rpm engine fitted  It may need the seat moving forward for you but sure you would fit  ;) , I could even sell you a race suit to go with it  :p  :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

In that ad it says he has a size 60 does that relate to seat size, chassis etc ???

I presume your refering to the tonykart ad, its just the suit size he has.

I would just stick with the standard pro-kart / world formula slipp, Bob has one for sale and you never know, they might be getting some new stock! :oops:  :suspect:

well whats going on here chaps. We were nearly relagated to page 3  :p

Me heads battered with this sprocket lark.

So with a 20/77 i'll have less top end with better pick up

Than a 20/74 which will have more top end and less pick up.

Answers on a postcard please  :)

So with a 20/77 i'll have less top end with better pick up

Than a 20/74 which will have more top end and less pick up.

Sounds right to me Scott, but if in doubt, just copy Ross.  ;)

was just trying to figure out if i'd gone the wrong way on saturday as i went from 77 to 74. Wasn't sure wether this was the same time as pete put his pressures up and we ended up on the same pace.

was just trying to figure out if i'd gone the wrong way on saturday as i went from 77 to 74. Wasn't sure wether this was the same time as pete put his pressures up and we ended up on the same pace.

On Saturday we were on the short (wet & slippery)circuit, so you could well have been better leaving the bigger sprocket on. Dont think you were on the limiter anywhere, were you?  ???  Do Prokarts have limiters??  ???

I think Pete got nearer your pace, as the track improved ever so slightly, suiting his knackered tyres.  :t-up:

I dont think I was ever on scotts pace, just closer at certain parts of the day! :suspect:  :laugh:

Anyone want to buy some brand new 50mm hubs off me? I bought two sets, I can use 1 set but need some 95mm ones really on the 'extreme wets', so will be getting rid one set.

What do we think the plan is this weekend then guys.

Saturdays practice at tinside looks poo, sunday looks good, however there's a race on at warden law, worth entering or not? :suspect:

Dont think I can enter as I have no wets, but would be up for spectating if the coopers, logs and ross mobile were entering!

What do we think the plan is this weekend then guys.

Saturdays practice at tinside looks poo, sunday looks good, however there's a race on at warden law, worth entering or not? :suspect:

Dont think I can enter as I have no wets, but would be up for spectating if the coopers, logs and ross mobile were entering!

The  Boy has been ill since Sunday, he hast got off the couch and seemd ro be getting worse  :( Mrs C is taking him to the quacks 2mrw see whats up  ???

The cadet that was supposed to be coming has fell through, got double dealt  :arse:  :mad:  :bangshead:

and if the weather is looking anything like iffy I aint going up there to get wuppage from the Prokarts  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :arse:

on the plus side Ive made a start and  pulled my house to bits and got 40 tonn of rubbel and clay outside  :laugh:  :oops:

see you at the karting meet 2nite  :oops:

Think I will be out in the Grizzly Quad this weekend to do some extreme stuff if the weather is going to be iffy.

:laugh: