• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

what do we make of the weather then chaps  :suspect:  :suspect:

Was just about to ask the same thing, havent got out of bed yet. The met office seems to think it will be ok, havent seen a TV forecast yet. I'll go if your going, but can take it of leave it. Is it worth calling David?

Scott took the P**s out of me Paul :angry: , I need to get him back at some point! Nah, it was really good crack, I enjoyed the day, was like a skid pan! :D  :t-up:

just been outside and its blowing a  gale and rain in with it  , may be a day in the house me thinks!

just been outside and its blowing a  gale and rain in with it  , may be a day in the house me thinks!

Fair do's, will give us a chance to clean the thing off. Looks like a T of cow muck has been dropped on it after yesterdays antics! :D

Where's the cheapest place to get Bridgestone wets? :suspect:

Probs leave it till next month, but do need some as I dont really have a decent set at the moment! Need more wheels too.

Where's the cheapest place to get Bridgestone wets? :suspect:

Probs leave it till next month, but do need some as I dont really have a decent set at the moment! Need more wheels too.

got the slicks off ebay kartparts direct  :t-up:

Well, the GX390 clutch is up for sale here

The cow wont be getting a 'big' engine! :(

Bought 2 sets of rims and some extended hubs today as well for some wets. Hubs aren't massive, only 50mm but will stick the wheels out a lot further than they can get now (If I so need).

Ian, can you still get hold of those mojo wets? warden law didn't have any when Scott tried to get some. The lad who's just bought Jeff's Tonykart is after some.

I spoke to Anton on Friday about the wets, he is supposed to be getting some this week? said i would call him early this week to see when they r comin in  :suspect:  :suspect: they have been coming in since december saying that though  :bangshead:

so is the moo cow getting listed also then Pierre  :oops:

Most probably, at some point........ will see. :suspect: