karts

JeffC

Still not thawed yet  :down:

Dont know what to do with me engines??????????

New spark plugs for starters but where do i take them to get them checked over and how much????????

How do i go about check there revving equally

Jeff can you remember what if out was done to the engines. Seem to remember gx200 springs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave being out today boys it was fooking freezing in Tinsard never mind Warden Law, did you see three boys turn up with my Jamesy and three karts plus bling bling van ???

Brace being out today boys it was fooking freezing in Tinsard never mind Warden Law, did you see three boys turn up with my Jamesy and three karts plus bling bling van ???

yes spoke to the older guy. Thats 1 pimped van  :p

Still not thawed yet  :down:

Dont know what to do with me engines??????????

New spark plugs for starters but where do i take them to get them checked over and how much????????

How do i go about check there revving equally

Jeff can you remember what if out was done to the engines. Seem to remember gx200 springs

Scott, providing the clutches aren't slipping, I'd guess they have to be revving the same, flat out, cos they're both locked via the chains and sprockets to a solid axle.  :t-up:

from memory he said it had gx200 springs, do both clutches have the same amount of teeth? it may need the valve clearences adjusting ? ross"s engine had a crack in one of the rockers that stopped the valves opening correctly on one engine, that would reduce perfomance other than plugs cant think of anything else  :suspect:  :suspect:

not wishing to offend  :oops: does it go any better with a lightweight on it  :oops:  :suspect:

Gx200 engines might be the way forward and sell your Gx160s shouldnt end up a dear swap  :suspect:

Oh and welcome to another world formula owner to the fold  :t-up:  :t-up:

just hope we dont live to regret selling the pace setter  on :down:  :sheep:  :durr:

both 20 tooth. Was talking to anton and he reckoned it should have the same clutches on. (2 totally different ones on) How do you check the valve clearances on them.

Dont know if 200 springs are the way to go all the tuning guides i've read use the 140springs but change them regular as there quite soft.

Lightweight on kart who knows

suppose if the springs are weak that would drop power off, there are two types of springs I think one set needs changing regular, Ian knows a bit more about it as he is looking into it at the mo as he thinks Bens engine is down on power..

you check the clearences by just dropping the rocker cover off Piece of Peess  :t-up:

Scott, I'm a light weight and didn't think it was owt clever in a straight line, especially after driving the ross mobile, needs something anyway.

Video footage coming up, its class! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Congratulations on your pro-kart purchase Mr C, you traitor!!! :mad:

Scott, I'm a light weight and didn't think it was owt clever in a straight line, especially after driving the ross mobile, needs something anyway.

Video footage coming up, its class! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Congratulations on your pro-kart purchase Mr C, you traitor!!! :mad:

;)  won both of them but the 7 kart didnt meet reserve  :oops:  :suspect:  :suspect:

cracking vid pete.  :t-up:

Defo had a few red mist incidents today  :devil:  :laugh:

cracking vid pete.  :t-up:

Defo had a few red mist incidents today  :devil:  :laugh:

rematch at Tinside 2mrw then  :oops:

You shouldn't of bottled it today  :devil:  :devil:  :laugh:  :p

At work at 12bells so its a cop out for me :down: