• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

its an ow farve plate ,  newer shape i think? top spec  hse td4, full heated leather, satnav, 70k towbar and full tank of fuel  :xmas:

While we're on the subject,  ;)   the NSSC event list is up. There's a couple of Cadwell park dates included.  :love:  :D

While we're on the subject,  ;)   the NSSC event list is up. There's a couple of Cadwell park dates included.  :love:  :D

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: Oulton woyuld av been better thouhhg   :sheep:

should be therer sometine int morn  :t-up:  :t-up:

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: Oulton woyuld av been better thouhhg   :sheep:

should be therer sometine int morn  :t-up:  :t-up:

How many Smirnoff Ice has Cooper had  :laugh:

Pete Found a micro sd card out of a mobile and a converter to make it standard fit. just gonna check it works.

Pete Found a micro sd card out of a mobile and a converter to make it standard fit. just gonna check it works.

Nice one, be great if that works! :)

Well, kart is loaded up, but is frosty as fook outside, so am in no rush to set off, will be away after me cup-o-cha!

gotta drop better half off at work and get kart out yet.

have tyres to change onto rims yet so be closer to narn o clock time i get away me thinks  :oops:

have tyres to change onto rims yet so be closer to narn o clock time i get away me thinks  :oops:

Do you want me to do them? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

Funny old day!  :laugh:  :laugh:  Temperature never rose above -3 all day. The track was extremely slippery all day, but b****y good fun!  :D  :D   ....all at walking pace... :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

Should be some vid of spinner Scott about sometime. (well, we all spun several times) Was quite funny early on seeing Scott, even with the odd spin still lapping faster than Pete.  :oops:  :oops:

Couple o' pics..

DSCF5118s.jpg

DSCF5125s.jpg

DSCF5123s.jpg

Well that was cracking fun!!!!! Kart was going well in corners but pete just pulled away on straights. Will have to get the cluthches matched and take it from there.

Well that was cracking fun!!!!! Kart was going well in corners but pete just pulled away on straights. Will have to get the cluthches matched and take it from there.

Aye, you were the daddy today! :t-up: Got some great footage, will see if I can get it on the tube tonight!

Thanks for a blast in the kart, as said, you need to sort something out with yer engines / clutch, definitly a lack of straight line pace somewhere. The grip was good though! :laugh:

I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and finally buy some decent wets, mine are shagged now, might work in the damp in the summer but thats about it.

Well, sisters boyfreind is inspired, he's wanting to make a purchase! :oops:

I have changed me oil and re-sprocketed for teesside, gonna keep an eye on the weather for tomorrow. Karting weekend? :xmas:

I was actually wanting to fiddle about with the setup today but wasn't really any point. Good fun though, especially when you got a slide just right, so satisfying. Felt like a complete A*** when I got wrong so many times though! :laugh: