karts

JeffC

tomorrow better for me then i can be greedy and do some overtime sunday

Its a date! :love:

I'll gan tomorrow if your gannin scoot. Might try me data logger, cant data log as I dont have an SD card at the moment, but gives a speed readout and want to see how well it works as a lap timer as I can then get shot of me alfano!

Will giv bob a buzz later about pinching yer sprocket!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete r u weighted up  ???  ???

may be a ble to put my man off till Sunday  :suspect:

I certainly am old boy, fancying a ding dong! :love:

Back to the good old days! :t-up:

c u there pete. I'm not a cheap date mind. What time you heading up for

think i can its just getting the kart there as i dont own a car with a towbar on  :bangshead: got somone coming on a car 2nite with a freelander to px so fingers crossed i do the deal and 2nd fingers crossed it has a tow bar  :D unless the Cap  can towwants to tow my trailer up with ur kart in the back as Log cant go 2mrw and pretty sure he will be delivering Logs in the cattle truck    :oops:

think i can its just getting the kart there as i dont own a car with a towbar on  :bangshead: got somone coming on a car 2nite with a freelander to px so fingers crossed i do the deal and 2nd fingers crossed it has a tow bar  :D unless the Cap  can towwants to tow my trailer up with ur kart in the back as Log cant go 2mrw and pretty sure he will be delivering Logs in the cattle truck    :oops:

Capitan can tow, will be a very slow drive mind! :laugh:

We would have to load our kart in tonight though so we can just set off tomorrow.

How many coopers would be in tow as sisters boyfreind should be coming to sample the karting action. I've been giving it the hard sell on the tony kart! :D

mmmm, I was thinking about setting off around 8ish, get there for 9am or slightly earlier. Not good at getting up. :down:

Either way, if you coming Jeff, make sure you get that sprockeypoo's for scoot! :t-up:

dunno on the cooper count yet? if its all 3 of us will meet you up there  dont think will be up early if we have all day to practice will plenty of time for what I want to do so will prob get away 8.30-9.00 .  :suspect:

having a few drinks at Log towers tonight so will let you know in good time , if Ryans going will have to take both karts as need to test mine see if axle has fixed but Ryan cant drive mine as hes too short  :oops:

Cant say ive seen a 74 sprocket in the spares box mind,  sure I looked the other day for one for the birel  , I thought I gave scott it back at Warden law when log realised he needed a 84  :oops:???  :suspect: but will take a look tonight though  :t-up:  :t-up:

oh and tell your bro inlaw to get himself to the cash machine he could have the Pace setter to play in  ;) or show him what lesser money buys him and demomnstrate the Cow  :oops:  :D

oh and tell your bro inlaw to get himself to the cash machine he could have the Pace setter to play in  ;) or show him what lesser money buys him and demomnstrate the Cow  :oops:  :D

I know he's drawn some money from his savings account, thats all I have heard though.

I'll remove the cows sprocket either way, then we know we've got one.

You boys up Warden Law all day tomorrow ?

Should be!

Got your 74 sprocket scoot. What is the sprocket thats coming off, swapsy? Could do with one for the cow.

got 77's on that i put on last time. Was a just in case i need to go faster now the wheels aren't pointing at 45 degrees toe out. Must of been slowing me down a bit :laugh:

Think there was only one 74 in the trailer

Me mates coming up at some point to have a go. Maybe another to join the kartin crew. And hes heavier than me  :t-up:

Just had a little go with the data logger, the 1.3 toyota starlet has gone from 0-60 in 12.8 seconds! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Has anyone got an SD memory card kicking about I could lend, wouldn't mind actually doing some logging tomorrow if possible.