karts

JeffC

dont think they do Practie Saturday Pierre  :suspect:  :suspect:

It was a saturday me Ross and scott went last time I think.

I phoned on the morning to see what the availability was like. Could be worth a call tomorrow?

:D oops, you were there too yer ninny!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

think i my struggle for Saturday, got some one coming to view a car and in these times I dont want to miss a sale  :zzz:  :zzz:

aye, recognise those size 10 cloddhoppers anywhere  ;)

Ps. the boy was asking if you had any footage of him from last week?

aye, recognise those size 10 cloddhoppers anywhere  ;)

Ps. the boy was asking if you had any footage of him from last week?

Unfortunately not, bit gutted as it would have been the best footage yet. I think the camera was possibly pointing forwards! dayum.

The only footage I have is of passing Ryan in it, who was going well, but didn't feel right putting footage up of me passing that kart as it was so much faster! :blush:

either days good for me. Try and get me wets put on rims today just in case.

Pete if your going up saturday and jeff and bob aren't can you pick the 74 spocket up from bobs for me. Ta

either days good for me. Try and get me wets put on rims today just in case.

Pete if your going up saturday and jeff and bob aren't can you pick the 74 spocket up from bobs for me. Ta

Will do pal :t-up: , I'll keep an eye on the weather, will make a decision tonight on which day I'm going. Will also phone Wardy Laws today to see what the availability is like.

just been watching some of Petes early videos, I remember when things were this close between myself and the Pilot   :down:  :down: fingers crossed they will be again  :xmas:

Were they the good old days! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Got nothing on my license application for karts by the looks of things. Obviously not good enough! :(

I'd be up for warden law, but saturday would be much better at the moment looking at the wevar!

Need to make sure Ross is there as well as I'll have me weight on this time so could be a well good ding dong!

I am afraid i can't make this weekend or next weekend too much work on  :down: .

Ross

Warden law has good availability tomorrow, hire karts are only on once at 12 till 2 I think, the rest of the day we can have.

Sunday, again, good availability, exclusive practice up until 2pm.

Weather is good on Saturday, s***e on Sunday. Although according to the met office, you might just get away with it. So I am leaning towards going tomorrow, will make my decision later!

Warden law has good availability tomorrow, hire karts are only on once at 12 till 2 I think, the rest of the day we can have.

Sunday, again, good availability, exclusive practice up until 2pm.

Weather is good on Saturday, s***e on Sunday. Although according to the met office, you might just get away with it. So I am leaning towards going tomorrow, will make my decision later!

Absolutely no fun, if we're on our own on the track though.. :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Anyone else fancy Saturday? an outing for the Nessie mobile? Scott? or an appearance from the fabled Slip-kart??  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

or an appearance from the fabled Slip-kart??  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

You might upset Snowy calling it that ;) maybe we should call it the Snow Plough :p

Jeff,

How are you entering that race at warden law next weekend? Is it through the DYKC or somewhere else, or are you just turning up?

According to the DYKC you need a valid MSA 2009 entrants license.

Thats me stuffed, wont have mine in time! :(

I can't make it ,working all day Saturday  :down:

and off to the car show in Birmingham on Sunday. :D

You taking Noel? :D  :p  :laugh:

Saw Noels brother today, looked exactly the same as yours, thought it might be yours, had slightly different wheels though.

tomorrow better for me then i can be greedy and do some overtime sunday

Jeff,

How are you entering that race at warden law next weekend? Is it through the DYKC or somewhere else, or are you just turning up?

According to the DYKC you need a valid MSA 2009 entrants license.

Thats me stuffed, wont have mine in time! :(

pretty sure the warden law race next weekend isnt msa ? the one at Tinside next weekend is though  ;)