karts

JeffC

Anyone know what the thread is on the track rod end  rose joints M8x? Cant just buy my track rods off the shelf easily (310mm wide). Prosport rang everywhere today to try to sort some. DESPERATLY Need some so i can get out and play at weekend.

Swiss / Log karting ltd must have something lying about Scott.. :t-up:  :t-up:  ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Will defo have something for you Scott, just get yourself there.

Just checked on the boy, axle back in and running like a clock, he has suprised me doing all of this without his mum :p  :p

Whats da crack with front hubs then?

Been thinking about getting some extended front hubs for the wet. But is there any advantage / disadvantage using short 3 stud hubs in the dry over using no hubs (bearings in the wheels etc).

Obviously using no hubs means you can run the wheels further in.

Any thoughts?

my thoughts r leave it alone  :D

removed axle from mine today and its confirmed what i thought, it did  originally had a soft fitted as it was red, i fitted a medium green, now replaced as was with a new soft so fingers crossed i will be back up to speed  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???  :oops:  :durr:

removed axle from mine today and its confirmed what i thought, it did  originally had a soft fitted as it was red, i fitted a medium green, now replaced as was with a new soft so fingers crossed i will be back up to speed  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???  :oops:  :durr:

Medium green, soft red !! we've moved on from sprockets then.. :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :D

40mm or 50mm? Surely 40mm is the way forward......is it? :D

was gonna swap it for a 40  :blush: but Bob Shipman reckons 50mm is the way  :oops:

we will see  :suspect:  :suspect:

was gonna swap it for a 40  :blush: but Bob Shipman reckons 50mm is the way  :oops:

Where's the colour code on the axle?  :t-up:

Where's the colour code on the axle?  :t-up:

inside the end of the tube  :t-up:

The cow has a 50mm, handled quite nicely.

What does daddy birel have?

I know marks kart has a 40mm medium cos thats what came out and what i put back in , will check the blue and red birel 2mrw  :t-up:

can anyone remember what the effect of lifting the seat height was ? pretty sure someone commented sometime in the last 113 pages  :laugh:

mine has dragged along the floor for so long its got a gaping hole and  me :arse: of me hoggers is starting to wear thin  :0  :0  :0

what sprockets size for tinside?

Bob Can you put that 74 in if your not using it.

Noticed i've got 2 different clutches fitted will it make any difference ? (same number of teeth)