karts

JeffC

WE or I have nine sets of them???? You better make a decision on the ruling. I am going to appeal anyway, just been told "not to coment" until further notice by Mosely Max Ecclestone  :D  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

been tinkering with boys birel today, fitted a battery and starter motor took the boys motor off and took to bits,  fitted a lightened flywheel and the new type  Pvl ignition system been told its good or 1/2 a horsepower and a 1/10th sec in the dry  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  hopefully will  make him quicker as will be taking him off the sticky  tyres and putting him onto something considerably harder, the little git has canvassed the front tyres in 1 day   :mad::0  :0  :0  I could have understood the excesive wear  if Log had been on it but he hadnt  :oops:  :D

This should read "been tinkering with boys birel today badly..very badly" :bangshead:  mr Cooper you are not very thorough at all, infact you are thoroughly not very thorough. Good job for me and Bob to help out. i wudn't send anyone out in a kart prepared by you.actually as revenge can you sort Bobs birel out please ..........Jeffs quote when Bob pointed out the canvassed front tyre "can't be they are new"...............And by the way Bob Mosley knows nowt

Which races are people thinking about entering. There seems to be different ones you can enter, the DYKC ones and Teesside ones.

The DYKC look good as they're held through the day but looking at the regs they might not mix pro-karts and world formula which is a bit of a b***h. Also, as its MSA, do you need an ARK's test. I think this will b e the better quality races but could be a mare getting into them.

The Teesside ones will mix the classes but are held on a night which I'd do but dont really fancy as it will be dark in the early months.

Any thoughts? :suspect:

Eat lots of carrots Pete :D

Cant do that, thats far too healthy, I need to put on weight so I dont require balast:

lard.jpg

:D

Pretty sure I will be doing the teesside fun races with the boy as are the Logs from the conversation we had today  :suspect:  :suspect: but Log is likely to change his mind like the weather  :oops:  :oops:

I've changed my mind again Swiss. YOU ARE BARRED FROM SHED :angry:  :angry:  YOU UNTIDY CHEAKY*******ing USELESS call yourself fitter. :angry:  :angry:

Well said Ian :p  :p

P.S.

Changed my mind again, scratch the above ???  ???

Pretty sure I will be doing the teesside fun races with the boy as are the Logs from the conversation we had today  <!--emo&:suspect:  :suspect: but Log is likely to change his mind like the weather  :oops:  :oops:

I've changed my mind again Swiss. YOU ARE BARRED FROM SHED :angry:  :angry:  YOU UNTIDY CHEAKY*******ing USELESS call yourself fitter. :angry:  :angry:

P.S.

Bob never in my 42 years have i ever met or worked with anyone as unorganised unorganized?or messy as one J COOPER.  you dont know what you have let yourself in for :suspect:  :suspect: ..........if you do all local races there are 33 i think, may as well pay to race as practice / f..k about

Pretty sure I will be doing the teesside fun races with the boy as are the Logs from the conversation we had today  <!--emo&:suspect:  :suspect: but Log is likely to change his mind like the weather  :oops:  :oops:

P.S.

Bob never in my 42 years have i ever met or worked with anyone as unorganised unorganized?or messy as one J COOPER.  you dont know what you have let yourself in for :suspect:  :suspect: ..........if you do all local races there are 33 i think, may as well pay to race as practice / f..k about

whats this "pick-on-swiss-day" or what  :angry:  :angry:  :D  :D

Shure eye can smell mr G went tooo skuul yu no...........................by the way where are all the AYE's.....you must have sumet on this lot Bob

I agree, I will be doing all of the races with AJ, I think, If I do'nt change my mind :suspect:  :suspect:

I have just popped back into the garage, to make sure Swiss was'nt there on his own, got to be carefull you know, only to find AJ with the axle out of his kart :0  :0  :0 washing all of his bearings and freeing them up, he wants more pace :laugh:  :laugh: I was told to mind my own business so I did as I was told and came back in here to tell you all about it ???  ???

Anyone know what the thread is on the track rod end  rose joints M8x? Cant just buy my track rods off the shelf easily (310mm wide). Prosport rang everywhere today to try to sort some. DESPERATLY Need some so i can get out and play at weekend.

Shure eye can smell mr G went tooo skuul yu no...........................by the way where are all the AYE's.....you must have sumet on this lot Bob

I'm far too educated to get involved in such tittle tattle  :down:  :down:

to find AJ with the axle out of his kart :0  :0  :0 washing all of his bearings and freeing them up, he wants more pace :laugh:  :laugh: I was told to mind my own business so I did as I was told and came back in here to tell you all about it ???  ???

and was his mam there giving him instructions  :oops:  :devil:  :laugh:  :durr:

I agree, I will be doing all of the races with AJ, I think, If I do'nt change my mind :suspect:  :suspect:

I have just popped back into the garage, to make sure Swiss was'nt there on his own, got to be carefull you know, only to find AJ with the axle out of his kart :0  :0  :0 washing all of his bearings and freeing them up, he wants more pace :laugh:  :laugh: I was told to mind my own business so I did as I was told and came back in here to tell you all about it ???  ???

Hope he's not using the washing machine, it shrinks things you know!!!!! might be a 30mm axle when he's finnished :D  :D  :D