karts

JeffC

Manipulated and feeling a bit looser, but may take a while for pain to go away. Back on thursday for another dose of £40 fumbling in the meantime i have to get all of you lazy b.....s to do all my lifting, mechanics, cleaning, feeding, bill payments and babysitting untill further notice :devil:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is:

BTW Jefferey, are you thinking of switching sides to the pro-kart boys? :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

thats worse than I thought !!!!!!!! he was in my b****y kart when he tapped him  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

and all that kerb jumping in the new chicane no wonder my kart doesnt go round corners   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :oops:

Pete fear not im not leaving the Wf but have done some market research on two Karts im trying to buy but they are b****y expensive for prokarts and I need to work out how good they are before I invest  ;)  :durr:

BTW, I have said footage of the 'incident', working on it now.

Well before the evidence is presented:

1: I offered the place back to the young man in question.

2: I put my hand up to say sorry.

3; The dosy oit should not have lifted, I respect his driving and was suprised at such a move.

4: The car ran out of brakes.

5: My mother told me never to give a place away.

6: My father told me if I did he would beat me with slipper.

7. I ran out of tallent.

8: I ran of excuses.

9. Sorrrrrrrrrry Sorrrrrrrry.

10: :sheep:  :sheep:  :down:  :down:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :durr:  :durr:

Shoddey lines AND bully boy tatics  :(  shame on you Robert

:laugh:

I would say it was more a racing incident in all fairness.

Twas some good footage though, bobs big slide at 5.20 on the 1st corner looks awesome!!! :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Its like, enter stage left!

thats worse than I thought !!!!!!!! he was in my b****y kart when he tapped him  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

and all that kerb jumping in the new chicane no wonder my kart doesnt go round corners   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :oops:

Pete fear not im not leaving the Wf but have done some market research on two Karts im trying to buy but they are b****y expensive for prokarts and I need to work out how good they are before I invest  ;)  :durr:

Tis worse than i thought to mr Cooper, I think we need someone independant to this incident to make an official decision, someone with integraty, reason, a loyal and dependant pillar of the karting community, and above all someone who has previous with international log............come in Andrew we know you will make the correct decision £100 :D ...............OUT THE LOG

Tis worse than i thought to mr Cooper, I think we need someone independant to this incident to make an official decision, someone with integraty, reason, a loyal and dependant pillar of the karting community, and above all someone who has previous with international log............come in Andrew we know you will make the correct decision £100 :D ...............OUT THE LOG

Guilty as charged m'lud.  ;)  Log hereby sentenced to fifty laps of Teesside in the cow, ballasted up to pro-kart weight and govenor re-fitted!  :laugh:  :laugh:

...mind you, I'm also guilty of a little nerf on the defendant's kart 22.  :blush:  :blush:  That b****y two stroke thing got in the way, contact was unavoidable.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Team oiler is happy :D  with the findings and sentence of the accused but remain dissappointed :down:  with the overall penalty he must incur....to go with his 50 laps in the cow i request he be made to supply coffee and biscuits to all who race at teeside for the period of one month oh and midget gems, and then there's the matter of the £100 compensation awarded to the little fella,. everyone who agrees with this ruling say AYE

Unfortunately Bob is holding all the cards at the moment as he currently holds the wheels for the cow! :D  :laugh:  :p

Race winning birel wheels will not grace the cow! :D  :laugh:

Hmmmmmm I wonder when the Smogsport special is ready.........................

been tinkering with boys birel today, fitted a battery and starter motor took the boys motor off and took to bits,  fitted a lightened flywheel and the new type  Pvl ignition system been told its good or 1/2 a horsepower and a 1/10th sec in the dry  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  hopefully will  make him quicker as will be taking him off the sticky  tyres and putting him onto something considerably harder, the little git has canvassed the front tyres in 1 day   :mad::0  :0  :0  I could have understood the excesive wear  if Log had been on it but he hadnt  :oops:  :D

been tinkering with boys birel today, fitted a battery and starter motor took the boys motor off and took to bits,  fitted a lightened flywheel and the new type  Pvl ignition system been told its good or 1/2 a horsepower and a 1/10th sec in the dry  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  hopefully will  make him quicker as will be taking him off the sticky  tyres and putting him onto something considerably harder, the little git has canvassed the front tyres in 1 day   :mad::0  :0  :0  I could have understood the excesive wear  if Log had been on it but he hadnt  :oops:  :D

Damn, fancied a go on them next time! :p

Damn, fancied a go on them next time! :p

weve got 9 sets of them  :oops: