karts

JeffC

Yes, I guess the race field will be rather large next time, we are defo doing them.

It's only work Pete,do'nt cry, weekend will be here soon :D  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

just been checking up on the times from the last race we did at tinside, race 2/3 was the same lay out as we were practisin on yesterday,my times were the same in practice/race and  all the prokarts were at early 50 seconds too  only one broke 50 all day which makes me feel slightly better about my kart but by that reckoning Dippy is going to walk a race if he keeps doing consistant 48s!!  :t-up:  :t-up:

What is the lap record set by that camel kart? Surely its up to be beaten! :love:

Ben's still singing that kylie song after contact with international log on sunday  :D. at least he knows what a fast spin feels like.....well taught Bob

What is the lap record set by that camel kart? Surely its up to be beaten! :love:

different lay out Pierre, pretty sure this is the 1st year they have run this way, so by my guessing you are officially  the current lap record holder  ;)  :D  :D

til next time  ;)

Ben's still singing that kylie song after contact with international log on sunday  :D. at least he knows what a fast spin feels like.....well taught Bob

my hero  :cool:  :cool:

didnt get along Logs till 10.30 this morn as there was dna results on which is always good viewing  :blush:  :blush:  :durr:  :durr:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p  :p

THE_JEREMY_KYLE_SHOW.jpeg

what the devil has Jeremy Kyle got to do with it.

:laugh:  :durr:

BTW, I have said footage of the 'incident', working on it now.

Ben is possibly doin his arks test on wednesday, at rowrah in cumbria, examiner has some spaces if anybody else is interested.............

only if you wanna sponser my offspring  for a years racing :oops:

Back is still hurtin mr C

b****r  :(

what was his diagnosis then  ???

BTW, I have said footage of the 'incident', working on it now.

Well before the evidence is presented:

1: I offered the place back to the young man in question.

2: I put my hand up to say sorry.

3; The dosy oit should not have lifted, I respect his driving and was suprised at such a move.

4: The car ran out of brakes.

5: My mother told me never to give a place away.

6: My father told me if I did he would beat me with slipper.

7. I ran out of tallent.

8: I ran of excuses.

9. Sorrrrrrrrrry Sorrrrrrrry.

10: :sheep:  :sheep:  :down:  :down:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :durr:  :durr:

Bit like the Coulthard-Schumacher incident at Spa; but not as much money at stake :D  :D . By the way he denies such actions untill video proof or talematry show otherwise........consiquenses ..the size 11 bedtime foot attire :mad:

Bit like the Coulthard-Schumacher incident at Spa; but not as much money at stake :D  :D . By the way he denies such actions untill video proof or talematry show otherwise........consiquenses ..the size 11 bedtime foot attire :mad:

Is the slipper for Ben or for me as for me that may not be constrewed as punishment and I might actually admit guilt to be awarded it :p  :p