• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

doesnt count with your owld fellas fishing trophies in front of it  :laugh:  :laugh:

One of them is mine Jeff, believe it or not, for karting!  ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning on sorting a few spares out. Planning on getting a chain tool and a spare chain. Is it the "219" or the "428" i need?

Whats the cheepest lap timer i can get. Seen alfano's going for about £80 on the karting site but funds tight at mo.

What width rims do i use for the wets 160mm or 180mm

Cheers Gents have a good new year

Cheers Gents have a good new year

and to you all , here is hoping for a few more podiums, or maybe even 1  :blush:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Happy new year gents! :t-up:

Scott, £80 for an alfano is cheap, I'd snap it up and stick it on ebay where you'd poss see over £120+

I should know as I was dumb enough to buy mine off ebay! :(

Cant remember what chain I bought exactly last time. Not sure if its different between pro-karts and world formula's?

Will have to check my rims, but might differ slightly between world formula and pro-kart. :suspect:

The fun meeting results are up here.

hey Pete looking through the results my pedestrian lap times were closer to yours than I thought bearing in mind I was bogged by prokarts Im pretty happy with those times  50.1 is the quickest Ive ever done that track with the bus stop in  :t-up: have moved the goal posts and set the boy a target to get in the 47s for 2009 in a wf  :D  :D  :p

hey Pete looking through the results my pedestrian lap times were closer to yours than I thought bearing in mind I was bogged by prokarts Im pretty happy with those times  50.1 is the quickest Ive ever done that track with the bus stop in  :t-up: have moved the goal posts and set the boy a target to get in the 47s for 2009 in a wf  :D  :D  :p

That would make sense as in the past when I had the weight on, there was nowt in it between us really.

My prediction for the day was me and you to have a right battle probably finishing mid table, thought you'd have me though tbh after I stuck the weight back on.

Dan will do a 47 on a hot day with no weight. We were doing 48.5's only a couple of weeks ago although that was without the back chicane. :suspect:

So are you still entering the races Mr C to make the numbers up? :oops:

yes me the kids , Log and dippy  will be doing the races prob both at W/law and tinside :t-up:  :t-up:

Happy new year people!  :)   ..wonder if this thread will still be going this time next year?  ???  ???  :laugh: Will we all be in these by then?  :t-up:  :t-up:

superkart.jpg

Happy new year people!  :)   ..wonder if this thread will still be going this time next year?  ???  ???  :laugh: Will we all be in these by then?  :t-up:  :t-up:

superkart.jpg

hopefully Pierre will be in one of these and he doesnt forget his uncle Swiss  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kimi_Raikkonen290x329.jpg

Happy new year people!  <!--emo&:)   ..wonder if this thread will still be going this time next year?  ???  ???  :laugh: Will we all be in these by then?  :t-up:  :t-up:

superkart.jpg

hopefully Pierre will be in one of these and he doesnt forget his uncle Swiss  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kimi_Raikkonen290x329.jpg

No that's Dan's destination!  :t-up:

Whats the cheepest lap timer i can get.

Didn't someone suggest a sundial Scott?  ;) ..or a callendar?  :oops:  :oops:

..wasn't me.. :oops:  :oops:

will have to be borrowing Nessys slippers to get him up to speed then :laugh:  :laugh:

Paul%20slipper-big.jpg

I think we need an entry from plays-kool motorsport to show us how its done! ;)  :oops:

I need roughly 2 seconds looking at those lap times i don't understand though  ???

Kart is good at warden law :durr:

Ross

I need roughly 2 seconds looking at those lap times i don't understand though  ???

Kart is good at warden law :durr:

Ross

Ross did you change gearing between the 2 circuits? there is 4 teeth difference between the 2 circuits on a w/f and I know its simmilar for a cadet , Ive driven both circuits with the wrong sprockets on and I was miles off the pace  od everyone else till I swapped :oops: