• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

karts

JeffC

:laugh: good action fella's I can just imagine the Log being mustard as fook :laugh:

Who or what was that went past you both like you were not moving at the end ???

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

well done Pete :D

im lodging a formal complaint  :p

please hear my plee for this video evidence to be excluded and champions status reinstated to myself..  :laugh:

I request this championship verdict to be overruled as  the challenger   Mr Robert Dennis esq  was shod in the extreme wets and thus gaining an unfair advantage over myself and my eldest offspring , where  as I was abiding by the msa rules and  was using a set  of 2 year old rock hard worn out bridgstones   :laugh:  :laugh:

good vid all the same  :D  :D  :D

bought time the demon barber got himself through also  ;)

attention north east crew  :D .. Log&Cooper inc will have 2 world formulas for sale this week, 1st dibbs to any of the lads  ;)  :D

attention north east crew  :D .. Log&Cooper inc will have 2 world formulas for sale this week, 1st dibbs to any of the lads  ;)  :D

Two ?? one's the Tony? what's the other?  :t-up:

For sale eh what do you reckon Pete shall we show them how it's done

Why not resurrect the old slip / Funbob team, share costs. Cheaper than the cheapest chips!  :t-up:

Should be a laugh i rekon  :D

Just i work Saturdays,  Sundays have the kids, i suppose i could go down next Sunday for a look! Just looks so much fun  :t-up:

Two ?? one's the Tony? what's the other?  :t-up:

we are gonna put a world formula on the daddy tonykart chassis that the 2 stroke came off, reckon that kart will be a tool all done ;)

the other is the one im on in Andrews Picture, it finished 3rd averall at Warden Law last year  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up:

if any of the lads wants one will take £650 a piece for them. will be the cheapest fun you can have with your clothes on I guarantee  ;)  :D

For sale eh what do you reckon Pete shall we show them how it's done

Why not resurrect the old slip / Funbob team, share costs. Cheaper than the cheapest chips!  :t-up:

It's a thought like but rallying aint cheap ask the log :(

Wil your Kart being going up for sale when the NSCC chanmpionship starts