• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andy @ Cat

• Asterix

• barney

• cast iron

i didnt say it was the best....just the first lol...

you always have to go one (or 2 hundreths)better dont you... :D  :D  :D  :p  :p

andy found a link for you...HERE...

LOL Cheers Barney. I have already bought some. got to get it looking a little prettier for Shelsley otherwise they wont let me in. :D  :D

Great weekend indeed.    I was marshalling on the 1st chicane on saturday, and i have to say, Barney, Andy and Barry slingsby all looked awesome through there - drifting though it like it wasnt there - although i have to say, you were all pipped by Tony Brumsfeld in that silver striker on one run - he must have been only an inch away from all the barrels in the curve of the chicane, sliding his car through - great to watch.

Andy - who was it, you said got a good shot of me on the grass on sunday ??  

Sorry for the TVR that made a hole in the fence - ive been to thoresby 3 times now, and twice someone has gone through the fence near or after the finish line - glad the driver was OK. Maybe they should stick some big hay bails along there.

cheers

Chris

Maybe they should stick some big hay bails along there.

Suggest that the TVR would have come off a lot worse if it had hit one of the Thoresby bales.

Thats not an off. This is an off :D

What caused the back end to step out so much under braking, was it on the downchange?

cheers Andy.   Thats alot deeper into the grass than i remember it being  ???  :bangshead:

ruined what was going to be a good run, i was only 3 hundredths behind Paul P at the split.

Thats not an off. This is an off :D

What caused the back end to step out so much under braking, was it on the downchange?

looks like left rear wheel on the grass that caused that to me.   Good work on keeping the spin going straight and not into the folliage.

Between Andy and Richard kerr, their keeping all those employees of Duck Tape Ltd employed in these difficult times :)

It looks like everyone could have had more timed runs if it wasnt for a bloke in a blue car holding everyone up :oops:  :D

Andy

i am surprised at you

Did you not see the signs "Dont play on the grass" :laugh:  :oops:

It looks like everyone could have had more timed runs
Just ask Barry S how many runs he had on Saturday  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :suspect:  :D