• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andy @ Cat

• Asterix

• barney

• cast iron

Well done to Andy and Bunny - fantastic drives boys!!!   :t-up:

Thanks to Arlene for the scrummy food on Saturday night.  :t-up:  :t-up:  and to everyone else for another fun evening!  :D  :D

Superb effort by Peter to be more drunk than me  :p  I think he just clinched it!!   :D  :D

Excellent weekend and great  comradery as usual. Well done to Gary and Andy for FTD's.

I didn't personally win any awards but then I didn't get any scares either ..... must try harder :)

Looking forward to the next one

Tiggs

was pleased with my 2 class winsl but got quite a shock after my last run to see the ARB drop link bolt had disapeared.

Well chuffed with Andrea's times so close to breaking into the high fiftys. I think the start line tutorial on Saturday night when going for the booze must have helped :D

Top food and dubious entertainment on Saturday evening  :devil:  :D

yep, well done to Andy and Gary on the FTDs  :D  :D

Thanks to all who came to Nats birthday bash on saturday night. A good time had by all. :D  :D  :t-up:

you want to go look on Facebook m8e ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

f**k  :D

double f??k :blush:  :blush:

Had a fantastic weekend. The weather, competition, camaraderie, banter and the party on Saturday night all made for one of the best weekends of the year. A very well organised event, as always. Toped with a FTD on Sunday. What more could anyone want. Well some new bodywork would be nice but that will have to wait. As a put me on I have ordered a role of matching blue Gaffer Tape.

Well done to Gary on his Saturday FTD. And thanks to Terry for letting us mere mortals have a go.  :D

Congratulations to Gary and Andy for their TFD's great to see the WSCC doing so well  :D  :D  :D

and all volunteers  

:blush:

- Howards mobile tent  

:angry:  :D   Great gag, still smiling  :D  Still think you should have turned the flysheet around in relation to the inner.  Then again, don't wanna be giving you ideas...

Great weekend that made me realise what I've been missing and FTDs for Garry and Andy made the weekend.

Well done guys.

- Howards mobile tent  

:angry:  :D   Great gag, still smiling  :D  Still think you should have turned the flysheet around in relation to the inner.  Then again, don't wanna be giving you ideas...

that's exactly what Andy said to do. But I said, "nooo Andy, that's going too far. Howard's a well respected member of our community and it would not be cricket for you to do something so underhand and devious".

I did my best for ya H.

Pete - Get yer nose shortened  :D  :D  :D  :suspect:  :oops:  :D  :devil:

I think you were very conservative over where you repitched the tent.  If I'd been there, I would have suggested the other side of the field!

I think you were very conservative over where you repitched the tent.  If I'd been there, I would have suggested the other side of the field!

Now that I will own up to.  :devil: I said we should re-pitch it in the middle of the cricket pitch