Dream time but if you don't ask!

stantman

Winter upgrade time (Dreaming of all that additional power)! :D

Lowely CVH being swappd for Zetec

I need exhaust manifold & inlet manifold (for fitting twin 45's) for silvertop zetec 2.0l,

Perhaps some one with more upgrade itus than me may have a spare! :p

Cheers

Go on no one out there having up graded from a Westfield Exhaust manifold to a shinny Dunnell or such like doesn't want to sell his old westfield manifold!!

Or perhaps a standard inlet manifold to a lovely fettled one with the old one hanging about gathering dust!! :D

You just got to try haven't you. :p

Don't get me wrong, the CVH in my car has never let me down, it runs sweet as a nut and has been great fun.

Just fancy some more power (and dont fancy a turbo conversion, especially with my technical ability).

So looked at the options and decided on BHP/£ would try the Zetec..

It will probably break the bank, bring me loads of tears trying to get it all to fit and have me scratching my head and running to the forum all the time, :angry:  but need to give it a go, hell thats what its all about :) and driving the things of course.

noticed a zetec fannymould on the bay of e yesterday - not particulalrly pretty but looked functional - twas in the westfield/caterham section

iv got a 1.8 zetec coming out of the dax with a dunnell throttle body set up and dax exhaust complete if it interests you?

wanting 1200 for the TB's 400 for the zorst the TB's can fit the 2.0 with remapping at dunnell (apparently)

these

clubmans kit

inj_option_kit4.jpg

i have a as new inlet manifold (never been used) send me a pm if you want it 50 quid +p&p

stew

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.