Garage clear out, Throttle bodies, engines and bit

klousehouse

Help....................space in garage and cash needed to help me complete my build, which has now gone on for to long !!!!!!!!!!

Please find list of items for sale.

Crossflow Engine Stands - £15 & P&P  NOW SOLD :D

13798.jpeg

Vauxhaul 2.0Lt engine - £65  NOW SOLD :D

Also have nearly all of the ancillarys for this engine, to many to list, please contact me for details.STILL HAVE PARTS

13796.jpeg

Stainless Exhaust Can Non Repackable and needs repacking! - £10

13797.jpeg

K&N Air Filters for Twin webbers 40s Only one filter and thread gone on one stud. - £30 & P&P

13795.jpeg

GSX 750 Throttle bodies  :love: In very good condition. Puuuurfect for this winters upgrade? - £120 & P&P

13794.jpeg

Swept wings for Se narrow body in Black, Blast to the Past ? Or Tobogan project for the winter - £ Offers

13791.jpeg

Windscreen Kit, Wish you never fitted that Aeroscreen....Would you love to have your wonderful hood back ? Sick to death of getting sunburnt every time you take the car out?!!!!!!! - £45

13792.jpeg

1650 Crossflow Engine in Good working order, In crate.

- £ 100. NOW SOLD :D

(MPEG of it running prior to its removal available.)

Also have Clutch and Brand new clutch plate for type 9 box - £35

13793.jpeg

Bonnet for Se narrow body in Black, Very Good condition. - £120   Now removed from sale  :(

13789.jpeg

Non RAC Roll Bar for Narrow body - £30

13790.jpeg

Thanks for looking. Please PM me for details.

:D  :D  :D  :D

First dibs on bonnet please. Does it have any holes cut in it for air filters etc? What year car is it from? Thanks

Ill take the x-flow stands please

I will be down in our Cribs causeway office at some point over the next two weeks, can I pick them up then ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.