• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steppenwolf

• mb893

• Blatman

• chappers

Ah yes... That also included: Arterial Spray, four easy steps using a rivnut tool.

I remember it well, the little rubber pouches full of red paint and crushed up Swan Vesta matches... Happy times.

Sorry didn't make this one work got in the way of enjoyment!!!  When's the next one?  Does anyone do anything on sunday mornings cos that's the time I used to go out on the bike?

Next meeting Is Sunday October 12th from 12.00 onwards - hope you can make that one.

Oh yes, we do Sunday mornings too - Really Bad For You Breakfast Blats are always held on Sunday mornings, the most recent being last Sunday ending up in Littlehampton I believe. Please send me your email address and I will ensure that you get notified about them in future.

Next meeting Is Sunday October 12th from 12.00 onwards - hope you can make that one.

Oh yes, we do Sunday mornings too - Really Bad For You Breakfast Blats are always held on Sunday mornings, the most recent being last Sunday ending up in Littlehampton I believe. Please send me your email address and I will ensure that you get notified about them in future.

PM sent

how long they go on till as i am working till 3pm that day.. and an hour away from the pub.

So much depends on the weather to be honest - You are essentially talking about arriving by 4 pm which I think will most likely be the sort of time that most people would be heading off which is a great shame but maybe next time?

Sorry for going a little off-topic.

Paul/Stephen - is there any reason why the breakfast meets arn't posted on here? Given the issues with the weather it would be nice to post up here in the morning if people were planning to attend?

Cheers :)

Great :) I couldn't make the one last Sunday as was already committed to the Le Man Series 1000kms at Silverstone. Shame as the weather was great.

Looking forward to the next one. :)