Surrey Area Meeting - September

steppenwolf

My 'wet' car is a blue Subaru.  Does that mean instant opprobrium (look it up).

How do you think I feel, I drive a blue STi AND I am a keen caravanner talk about  instant opprobrium!!!  :blush:  

I'm now off to look for the Higgs boson.  If I find it, I'll bring it with me.

Having spoken to Peter in Edinburgh, I think he was only joking when he dreamed up that idea ...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steppenwolf

• mb893

• Blatman

• chappers

Georgie, please make yourself known to me next time you come as I had no idea you were there - are you incredibly small and quiet or something? :p

:laugh:  :D  :D

X-mas lunch sounds good. A nice dry crisp day wouldn't go amiss as well.

Kev.

talk about  instant opprobrium!!!

I do feel you could have stopped at "caravanner" as the rest of the sentence is redundant...

:D:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Georgie, please make yourself known to me next time you come as I had no idea you were there - are you incredibly small and quiet or something? :p

SRSLY.. you have to be kidding right!?

not small.. nor quiet.  *flex's muscles*

In a group of bearded men i cant be that hard to spot..  either that or i am blending in too much and its time to trim my beard again.

In relation to the dry weather.. yus.. was a nice starry run home. evidently i didnt grip the wooden bar hard enough when i said "touch wood, i've never had the back end twitch on me"... yah.. way home we did a little dance involving  2 steps right, 1 step left and one pair of underpants later we were fine!

I shall be flittering up to the Reading on this weekend if i can kick the photographer out of the house in good time.. and if its not raining as i frizz!

Being a sunday i should be able to make the next one, i dont know if any one would be up for a morning blat that sunday?

Hopfully i should have fixed the flamming exhaust issue by then

SRSLY.. you have to be kidding right!?

I never joke, I have absolutely no sense of humour as any Surrey area member will testify.

In a group of bearded men i cant be that hard to spot..  either that or i am blending in too much and its time to trim my beard again.

Aha, so you were the bird with beard then?

I never joke, I have absolutely no sense of humour as any Surrey area member will testify.

He ain't wrong. Check out the face he pulls when it's his round...

Check out the face he pulls

Ah, there is in fact a picture that illustrates this visage, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure it is the one that includes THE HAT and THE GOGGLES and, of course THE SUSPICIOUS BRASS THINGY WITH THE RUBBER TUBE?

I'm sure that posting this image would be a worth while service to other members...

Check out the face he pulls

Ah, there is in fact a picture that illustrates this visage, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure it is the one that includes THE HAT™ and THE GOGGLES™ and, of course THE SUSPICIOUS BRASS THINGY WITH THE RUBBER TUBE™?

I'm sure that posting this image would be a worth while service to other members...

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO no...

I'm still having therapy after the last time...