• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steppenwolf

• mb893

• Blatman

• chappers

Hoping to make this one as my first meet. Please be gentle with me.

Excellent, we will get to use John's boiling oil after all ......... Look forward to beating you errr, I mean meeting you there.

The MOT on my little Westie ran out August 16th, been far too busy decorating the house to sell and move up the ladder.

I'll try find time to come along in the tin top.

I hope to be there as well,

have arranged a babysitter and everything :)

will be in tin top as Westy is still going back together after a few changes

The Kent Boys providing 66.66% of the Westfields on show showed where the real (Fools) enthusiasts live :D

("Big Up" to Georgie for the other 33.33%)

Great to meet new people, and to see everyone else again.

See you all on the 12th

Mark

(Kev:- Dry Weather on way home was a nice surprise, Ill speak to you soon :t-up: )

The Kent Boys providing 66.66% of the Westfields on show showed where the real (Fools) enthusiasts live :D

("Big Up" to Georgie for the other 33.33%)

Great to meet new people, and to see everyone else again.

See you all on the 12th

Mark

(Kev:- Dry Weather on way home was a nice surprise, Ill speak to you soon :t-up: )

Fool? Enthusiast? Pretty much the same thing.  :t-up:  for Georgie from me to.

Glad I took the westy since it was dry all the way home :t-up: .

Mark, I managed to get my MOT booked in for the 24th, using the I'm a great friend of Adam line and can I have a while you wait one please. Hopefully there won't be any problems. Talk to you soon.

Kev.

It is, naturally, with great reluctance that I put this in writing but I was impressed to see some (fools) enthusiasts arrive in their proper cars even if some of them were from Kent.

Georgie, please make yourself known to me next time you come as I had no idea you were there - are you incredibly small and quiet or something? :p

I too had a great drive back made all the more enjoyable by the appearance of another car like my tin-top as we had an 'enthusiastic' drive back all the way from Horsham to my turn-off at Washington  :cool:

Full announcement soon but I have booked the 'Billiards Room' for our Christmas Bash on Sunday 7th December from 13.00 onwards so I will be looking for a show of hands soon.

..... and finally - where were you Blatman? You can't get out of opening your wallet that easily me ol' fruit.

I'm also a newbie, planning to come along if SWMBO allows.  My 'wet' car is a blue Subaru.  Does that mean instant opprobrium (look it up).  My 'dry' car is a WF Eleven.  That's probably worse...

I'm now off to look for the Higgs boson.  If I find it, I'll bring it with me.

Tony L