Navy 2007 Westfield SEiW

Phoenix

First time I have made a car advert so ask about anything I have missed please  :D

2007 Westfield SeiW 2.0 Zetec

For sale is my 2007 Zetec Westfield,  I have owned this car since the end of last year and despite the weather have had a brilliant time this summer driving it around, sadly it has to go to help fund a round the world trip next year. I bought it from the original builder with just 300 miles on the clock, he was an ex-engineer and lived close to the factory but felt he wanted a new project after completing it so sold it to do something else. Was originally build as an SDV kit hence the age related plate ‘J’ which also avoids the need for having a CAT convertor.

It lives covered in a garage and has only been out in dry miles, only once being caught in a shower close to home. This is a very clean car and a real head turner.

- 2,000 miles

- New Build in 2007

- No MOT until 2010

- Tax until 31.12.08

- Beautiful Navy blue with ‘biscuit’ vinyl intereior

-Detachable rear arches

- Full Chrome Pack

-2.0L Zetec ‘Silver Top’ engine

- Brand new 40 Webber Carbs at time of build

- MT75 Gearbox with WF quick shift

-High capacity fuel pump

- Alpha performance management ignition kit

- Throttle position sensor for the above making ‘3D’ ignition map

- Heater

-Air Horns

- Tonneau Cover & Doors – Both in Navy

- EBC GreenStuff front brake Pads

- EBC brake disks

- Modern WF fuel tank with swirl pot

- Quick Release steering wheel from WF – including welded upper steering column

- Push Button Start

- Keyless entry due to proximity immobiliser

- Floor Mounted pedals

- Adjustable seats

- All build paperwork, and photograph diary of build available

All four tyres in excellent condition. They are Avon ZV3 195/50/15 on silver Team Dynamics wheels.

Photos on PistonHeads ad:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.