Towing Dolly

deller

I have for sale a towing dolly. It is in excellent condition and is not your usual rubbish on ebay.

I have just used this to tow the westfield 250 miles back to the factory to have the chassis repaired and it tows brilliantly.

DSCF0329Large.jpg

It has removable inserts for smaller wheeled cars and can carry anything from a mini to a transit.

DSCF0330Large.jpg

The ramps stow under the dolly for storage and also the top mount can be removed so you can feasibly store it behind a shed for example

DSCF0334Large.jpg

DSCF0331Large.jpg

DSCF0332Large.jpg

The tyres are excellent and it also comes with a spare wheel with new tyre and a fully working winch. the hitch lock is perfect and the sprung retainer is not broken like so many of them are.  

I will be putting it on ebay next Thursday if no-one wants it  and will be going on Hols for a week on Friday 22nd so plesae bear that in mind if your interested and want to collect it.

£225

Cheers

Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.