• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• BuGsBuNnY

Will have a buzz over to have a laugh but I won't be karting.

Ps.  Where is the real JC.

First he goes to the darkside then he wants to go karting. Who is he and what has he done with Jeff

Some say that he has started wearing a white suit and helmet and that he may have blood group beginning with"cater" All we know is " he's gone slightly mad" :D  :D  :D

Will have a buzz over to have a laugh but I won't be karting.

Ps.  Where is the real JC.

First he goes to the darkside then he wants to go karting. Who is he and what has he done with Jeff

Some say that he has started wearing a white suit and helmet and that he may have blood group beginning with"cater" All we know is " he's gone slightly mad" :D  :D  :D

Some say, he will only eat toblerones. And that he has a fascination with cuckoo clocks, all we know is, he's the swiss jeff!

Me too. Will try to get oioi away from his new toy and in the karts as well.

Teeside?

ive given Petros a pass out for night (im away on holidays) so he should come along and hopefully carry on with his winning ways (we got a 1st tonight - big thanks to Petros :) )

Booked and paid, no nick as hes too busy living it up in SPAIN!!!

See you there

Was at Warden a few weeks back with work and they have all new karts with back jarring amounts of grip and they also have a new digital lap time board on the start finish straight you can see everyones lap times

My best attempt was 1.08.39 but it was a bit wet and the sun was in my eyes plus I had a bad back and people kept blocking and I wasn't feeling very well and I was also tired as it was run during my normal knap time etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ........................

;)

Was at Warden a few weeks back with work and they have all new karts with back jarring amounts of grip and they also have a new digital lap time board on the start finish straight you can see everyones lap times

My best attempt was 1.08.39 but it was a bit wet and the sun was in my eyes plus I had a bad back and people kept blocking and I wasn't feeling very well and I was also tired as it was run during my normal knap time etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ........................

;)

But at least your not making any excuses! :D

Chatted to the bloke running it and he reckons the Kart boys can do 1.06's in the customer Karts fook knows where they are getting those two seconds from but that's the challenge boy's 1.06's

Obviously it helps if you have a child like frame like mine ;)

my money is on Luke Algar for a win  and Pontius Pilot  in the top 3 and me and the Log  making up the numbers again :down:   :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Cooper do you fancy sponsoring me ;)

if you can beat Luke and Pete I will pay for you  ;)

if you can beat Luke and Pete I will pay for you  ;)

Haway Slipp, get it booked son, we could do a deal if we can rope brother luke in! :D  :laugh:  :p

Yep, unless a capoldi turns up, I presume an algar victory.