rac roll bar for sale

JeffC

will have for sale two x westfield rac roll bar for wide bodied car with detachable rear rose jointed  arms for sale in excellent condition. £160 each including delivery to mainland uk  :t-up:

Ive ordered  full cages so wont be available til around the 16th August (3 weeks time) :t-up:  :t-up:

Jeff..

If you think/know that they will fit my 91 seiw ???  ???  I have one pretty please :laugh:  :laugh:

will have at the end of August or at your leisure ;)

curly haired  scally in the tracksuit  with a funny accent= 1 rac roll bar  :oops:  :p

Jeff

Any repainting/ powder coating required or any issues?

If not, one still available i have a 98 SEWI that requires one too

Jeff,

do you still have one RAC bar available?

Will take one off your hands if they haven't both been snapped up?

Ta!

Dave L.

Dave if Jeff has sold them both I might be able to help you.

Barry

Jeff / Barry

I am out of Uk till end of August, but would like to put my name down if eitehr of you have a roll bar available.  Mines a Speedsport so believe the wide body verison is the appropriate one.

Thanks

Dave if Jeff has sold them both I might be able to help you.

Barry

Thanks Barry,

After a housemove induced Westfield hiatus, I am now able to finish off restoring my Seight.

Have rebuilt the motor and tweaked and fettled, just ned to finish off cosmetics....It's all flatted and ready for colour change, have dumped screen for aeroscreen and generally titivated. Just need a few more oddsincluding the RAC rollbar... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to let everybody down but as Ive now sold the westy the buyer didnt want the cage so no rac bar to sell  :oops: and the other cage buyer isnt changing his till later in the year..

sorry  :(

Tyre kicker  :laugh:

I have one to sell I bought it last month and not even unwrapped it.

Now I've sold my car it is of no use. I have Pm'd Dave about buying it and not heard from him so it is up for grabs.

Barry

sorry to let everybody down but as Ive now sold the westy the buyer didnt want the cage so no rac bar to sell  :oops: and the other cage buyer isnt changing his till later in the year..

:0

Does that mean there's a cage going cheap??  ???

It would free up a RAC bar for someone else..  :D    :D

:0

Does that mean there's a cage going cheap??  ???

It would free up a RAC bar for someone else..  :D    :D

cage has allready gone cheap  and he has allready sold his rac bar on here in minutes :p  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.