Westfield RAC roll bar

KC7

Westfield RAC roll bar for sale (5 months old).

There are a couple of scuffs on the rear stays where they have rubbed against the boot box, and therefore cannot be seen on my FW bodied car. The main roll bar is as new.

I have reused the following fittings – two nuts that secure the rose joint to the roll bar and the two large bolts which secure the rear stays to the chassis.

Price £125 plus pp.

Regards, Keith

Hi keith first dibs please how much will carriage be?

I have reused the following fittings – two nuts that secure the rose joint to the roll bar and the two large bolts which secure the rear stays to the chassis.

I.e. you'll need to buy two new rose joints (since we reused two because caged sent us the wrong ones for the new caged bar), two rose joint lock nuts and the 7/16 (IIRC) bolts/2 spacers/nylocs for fixing the lower rose joints to the chassis. Still a lot cheaper than getting new bar from Westfield. This one also has a strip of venture tape along the front top bar to stop stone chips. :t-up:

Kev,

Caged dropped 2 new rose joints in the post on Friday night so these will be included with the sale  :D.

Keith

PS. Barry - I'll find out about postage costs and let you know ASAP.

:t-up:

Sorted pm me your details I'll get a cheque sorted out ( Thursday's pay day)  ;)

Barry

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.