4 x Minilite Wheels and Tyres

originalgeezer

4 x Minispeed Minilite Alloys 7J x 13- H2  Et5 wheels in excellent condition complete with Westfield Centre logo badges

Fitted with worn Yoko advan tyres, fronts range between 2-4 mm and rears range between 3-4 mm ish

Yoko Advan 032R 205/60/R13 86H compounds = good bit of use in them yet for track days or such complete with nuts.

£350 Offers - collection wise i am located in the West Midlands and travel to Warwick daily.

13471.jpeg

Are the wheels unmarked?  Need to confirm can work with et5 offset - where are you?

Yes, wheels are in very good condition if further pictures are required, please just ask of exactly what and I will take some.

I have sent you a PM with better detail of location

I should also be at Oulton Park on Sunday, so depending on location maybe able to organise something round that too  :p

Sorry Jim, dont know why you didnt get the previous PM

Note, you should have a relpy now  :p

Hi Stu - Just for info not complaining:

I put these on and they fouled up cos the offsets were wrong - oops - not your fault, they are stamped ET5. In fact the offset is about 23!  Looking back at some earler threads it appears to be quite common.  I can make them work though, was trying to move away from spacers but need to stick with them now.  Great looking wheels.

Hope you enjoyed the day at Oulton.

Jim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.