Toyo 888 for sale

craig-c

I bought for my busa but not put them on my car,

IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/westybusa/DSC02223.jpg[/img]

DSC02222.jpg

2 X brand new 195/50/15

2 x scrubbed 205/50/15

These have been kept in a dark dry room and are in a very good condition

Will accept £220 collection only or could get a price for delivery, i am in the Oldham/Manchester area

Mobile no: 07989990709

Tyres provisionally sold to Clive,

Does any one know a good way of getting these tyres down to Portsmouth from Manchester and how much it would cost to get them there??

hi if its any use ive had loads of tyres sent to me over the years. generally in pairs. the companies just gaffer tape them together with what looks like loads of tape and the stick an adress sticker on. the have come using courier companies like citylink or parcel force.

i sent a bumper from a sierra to newcastle, used parcel force. just filled the online form in, paid my money using a card arranged a pickup time. the guy came to my house within the time slot had a big address sticker thing stuck it on and took it away.

no problem mate i hope you have a better time with them than i did or didn't as the case may be :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.