Bit of a clear out to fund my winter upgrade

a4gom

As some of you will know I'm converting my Westfield from xflow to R1, this was supposed to be a winter project but the summer so far has done nothing to calm my itch so i'll be starting in the next couple of weeks.

I've started a list of stuff on my web site which will no doubt increase as I work my way through the garage / shed.

I haven't had chance to add prices yet but if there is something you fancy give me a shout, no reasonable offer will be refused.

I believe they are both standard

I'm converting my Westfield from xflow to R1

Ah, another one comes to their senses and the revolution gathers pace.

• 1 month later...

BTT, More stuff added.

Sorry If you tried to have a look over the past two weeks and found the link to be dead or sent emails with no reply, apparently the server hosting my web site has crashed and lost all my information.

The link now works (hosted elsewhere till I sort it) and I've added an independent email address

With the exception of the wind deflectors which have sold and the cage and weather gear which is provisionally sold everything else is still available and I'm open to sensible offers.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.