Crossflow bits

Westford

I am in two minds on what to do, I will probably go Zetec in the future but in the mean time...........

Does anyone have any choice Crossflow bits - head - carbs - megajolt, camshaft etc.

At the moment I have an engine in a fairly low state of tune and in the short term I wouldn't mind doing some upgrades...............as long as I can get bits for a reasonable cost. I am not worried if the parts need some TLC or refurbishment!

Many thanks,

Westford

Could do you a full package  :p (clicky below)

I may also be able to help you out with some other bits, I have a spare engine in the garage which did a piston but the rest is good, I can't remember what the head / cam is i'll try dig it out and get you some details but it will probably be monday now, I'm in the middle of a kids party at the moment and I'm out all day tomorrow at the bradford classic.

Yorkshire though so will need to sort out logistics.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.