FULL ROLL CAGE FOR WESTY

cashy

In June 2005 - Blatman organised a bulk buy via Caged. The price then was £660 + VAT. Assuming that what you have been quoted been quoted for is somewhere near comparable, I would say £800 today is a bargain, considering the price of steel has probably at least trebled since then :suspect:

bought roll cage last year as part of bulk buy organised by chazpowerslide from caged for about £800 . just bolts in but you do have to drill some pretty big holes centrally in the chassis tubes . not impressed with caged aftersales service either  :angry: , was missing rose joints , nuts , bolts and spacers for the rear stays fixing and it took alot of phone calls to eventually get them .

For that amount I'm sure Procomp will build and fit you a custom cage, I'm very happy with mine and they are now MSA approved  :t-up:

or look in the club magazines or website  ;)  ;)  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.