Tyre pressure, slicks

Libell

cracking video and well driven  :t-up:  :t-up:  :cool:  :cool:

only thing I would remark on is you are changing gear too often, use the engines revs, a few times you are short shifting and the engine is bogging down and you will be loosing time , get it up in the red line before changing   :D  :D:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yepp, I know I need to rev it more. Its something I have in my bones sence the old days in my rally Volvo, use the torque (especially in the wet). I noticed it when i was watching the vid myself. But in these days you want to save some fuel  :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Libell

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• mark.anson

• Terry Everall

Also noticed that car looks too high off ground

Bottom wishbones should be approx horizontal on flat ground as a good starting point for setting up

I rekon if it is held next year, we all ought to go over and give Libell a bit of competition, might even bring the Supercharged Busa out of retirement for that  :laugh:  :0  :laugh:

Also noticed that car looks too high off ground

Bottom wishbones should be approx horizontal on flat ground as a good starting point for setting up

It´s the torque Terry, torque   :p

The wisbones are horizontal when the car is standing still.

I have 212ft lbs of torque and my car is lower and rides flat :p  :sheep:

Yeh, but your sat in it Terry  :laugh:  :laugh:

I rekon if it is held next year, we all ought to go over and give Libell a bit of competition, might even bring the Supercharged Busa out of retirement for that  :laugh:  :0  :laugh:

Are you a mindreader  :suspect:  It would be nice if you came so i could get some one to fight against  :p

I have thought of that. The organizer asked me if I could "get hold" some similiar cars for next year and I told him that I would look into it. But my plan was to do that during the winther. The organizer let me stay over in a room there for free. So whitout promising anything I am quite sure that if anyone from UK want to attend at the race I can probably "get" free staying and maybe no fee for starting. And if you want to stay some extra days in my area for some holiday (2 hours away). I could probably arrange some free staying here also.

Of course I need to talk to the organizers and they have to look into any regulation "problems"

So please take serious thinking of this and I will for sure ask you all sometime early next year. :t-up:

:D

Or maybe he is just driving it carefully

Or maybe he is just driving it carefully

Sorry Niklas, Terry and driving carefully just don't go together  :D  :p  :D

Another ex rally driver, he is quite good mind (hopefully he won't read this bit)  :D

Are you a mindreader  :suspect:  It would be nice if you came so i could get some one to fight against  :p

I have thought of that. The organizer asked me if I could "get hold" some similiar cars for next year and I told him that I would look into it. But my plan was to do that during the winther. The organizer let me stay over in a room there for free. So whitout promising anything I am quite sure that if anyone from UK want to attend at the race I can probably "get" free staying and maybe no fee for starting. And if you want to stay some extra days in my area for some holiday (2 hours away). I could probably arrange some free staying here also.

Of course I need to talk to the organizers and they have to look into any regulation "problems"

So please take serious thinking of this and I will for sure ask you all sometime early next year. :t-up:

Niklas,

The important thing with this is the date. we have quite a full calendar in the year, so need to know the date ASAP.

Then we can see who can make it.

Cheers

Nick

I'd be up for this, not very often I'd get the chance to Hillclimb in Norway............

:devil:  :D  :p

The important thing with this is the date. we have quite a full calendar in the year, so need to know the date ASAP.

Then we can see who can make it.

Cheers

Nick

I will contact my "contact" about this and keep you informed. It would be fun if its possible to make it happen.  :t-up:

custardtart:  :sheep:

Great driving!!! Love the piccies too, look forward to more video's!

Thank´s Pilot Pete.

I have more video´s. (only trackdays though) Look at my video and then press my name "MegabusaSweden". Then the other will show.

I have talked to my contact at Jarvso, Lars Jonsson, and he sayed that it would be fun if some of you could come next year. It seems that it possible for you to get free stay and free starting (as long as you dont invade us  :p ). Its possible that Lars himself will be here later on. I will keep you all informed of any news about this.

I will make a new thread later on about this.

Cheers

Niklas