Parts for sale

bourne

Can you send me details / pics of the wind deflectors?

Thanx,

Andrew.

Hi Gregaldo,

Second dibs on the wind deflectors after Chuckie if I may.

Just to check, are these the clear / shatterproof perspex kind ? Also do they come with the hinges to fit straight into the doors uprights or not ?

Thanks,

Rourkey

What colour are the clams?

Cheers

Graham

Right chaps lots of e mails that I havent yet replied  too as hadnt forseen how busy I was going to be at work. Anyways hopefully this answers quite a lot of them as the photos are now attached. Hope that helps

BTTT.

Wind deflectors-SOLD.

Also Samsung NV7 is for sale. Great Camera. As new comes with box-Not after much just needs to go as i've been given a work camera now and don't need it. 2 months old!

Cheers

Greg

Greg,

PM sent re clams

Cheers

Graham

Busy at work for a few days - can't believe I didn't get the wind deflectors . . !

What ever happened to 'first come, first served' ?

I don't know who the deflectors went to ... but it was not me ?

I assumed I lost out to you Chuckie ?!? :bangshead:

The wind deflectors went to me, I pm'd Gregaldo the day he posted them for sale.

It was "First come,First served"

Sorry if I broke an unwritten rule about posting to say I had sent him a pm about them. I will do so in future to stop any confusion.

Regards

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.