• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WESTFIELD XI

felters

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

My bad back has got better but sadly my arthritic hands aren't - so the XI still has to go.

It was built two years ago with a 1973 Midget donor and since then has taken me me to variety of Classic race events and track days. It has never been anything less than the centre of attraction when parked up or on the move. It had a full suspension and Dyno set up at Northampton Motorsport and on track at a shorter circuit it acquits itself well.

The main points are:

Bench seat

Moto Lita steering wheel

Period registration number and plates

Tax and MOT till the end of August

K&N Minator wheels

Front ARB

This is a great car. The XI was voted last year by Evo magazine as one of the top 5 track day cars. I have every receipt for the build and subsequent maintenance and it has been garaged from new.

£14,995 ono.

Email me for more details - the car is in Hampshire. I would consider a cheaper estate car in part exchange plus cash.

That is a lovely car Felters & is a credit to you, I've always liked the shape of the XI......  :love:

Never been convinced by the XI. Until now.

That looks a great car for someone - stunning

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.