• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Matt Seabrook

• V 8

• Barry Ashcroft

The Flymo's there on the 15th July  :devil:

Its about f**king time!!! :D  :D  :D  :p  :laugh:

Great  have fun and I hope the weather is kind to you  ;)

And thats me pushed down to third on the leader board then :D

And thats me pushed down to third on the leader board then :D

You're too kind Matt. Me & Kurt (the new owner) will be having a go, & Del is bringing his car aswell!

The way Kurt drove the car at Ollies on his maiden drive, I know who's going to be fastest.

Got to get that Dax off the top and get a Westy back there again!!!

Sorry Jeff, a bit of a thread hijack, but it does keep it at the top :oops:

saves writing *bump*  :p

would rather you were putting pen to cheque and writing out £6500  :oops:  :D  :D

Thing is .... i'm thinking of buying a radical next year....

*dielemma*

This one is awfully tempting: http://www.racecarsdirect.com/viewlisting.php?view=16931

Carl for get the radical even tho' they're reasonably cheap to buy now it will cost you an absolute fortune in parts... And they don't come up second hand much either even the clubsport stuff is crazy prices. I looked at buying one but the running costs are stupid so I bought the Genesis which runs a ZX12R

Buy Jeffs engine and save your self £20K. I've been in it when it was El Tels motah and its FAF especially at that price ... bargin central

Buzz

agree with Buzz on all that , was looking at Radicals myself last year and everyone I spoke to talked me out of it  :( plus they are too quick for trackdays  :suspect:  ???

and yes the 1548 fooooooooookin flies  , even quicker now then when terrence had it  :cool::love:  :cool:  :p

Got to get that Dax off the top

Everyone has to have a dream  ;)  :p

The only way i can afford it would be if you reduced price to £6000.... and i was able to sell both my old engines for £5000 total...

One is a 2007 minter in the car, done around 1200 miles, 800 on the bike, 400 in my car.

And the other is being professionally refreshed right now, due to be finished soon.   This is the engine that Jeff sold me originally... i did about 500 miles from buying.

Any ideas how i can get a good price for both?

And Jeff, what anciliaries are with the engine, i.e. sumps/pumps/clutch cylinders/throttle bodies/injectors/ecu/loom ?

Got to get that Dax off the top

Everyone has to have a dream  ;)  :p

Boom Boom :oops:

engine provisionally sold.  :)   :(  :suspect:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.