carbon back plate and 600 airbox

Boney

Hi,

just seeing if anybody interesed in my never used pipercross 600 airbox and carbon fibre back plate. The carbon fibre back plate is 6 cm deep and made for piper cross fitting. I was going to use with the pipercross airbox so fit easily over 60mm trumpets

13184.jpeg

13183.jpeg

13185.jpeg

will add pics of airbox soon as in loft but brand new, maybe a dust on box now :p not going to use now as just got SBD airbox

13193.jpeg

13194.jpeg

looking for £220 for both airbox and carbon back plate, give me a pm if interested

more stuff to be added very soon :cool:

Boney

:p

Sex!

No use to me mind... which is a shame

what engine is it for?

If busa then am interested, but will have to contact you after the weekend (cos depends how much I spend on helmet, race suit etc...)

Cheers, Dan.

It's blank so you cut it to fit, asuming it's not gonna stick out at a funny/awkward angle from your engine...

Mine wouldn`t fit in a million years!

Well not on a zetec anyway,the outlet stuck half in, half out of the nosecone!

Went back to pipercross in the end.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi

Don't suppose you'd consider selling carbon backplate separately if no luck selling as a whole. I'd be very interested.

Thanks

Paul

I would also be interested in the Carbon air box if you do think about splitting,

Cheers

James

The airbox ain't carbon...

;)

The Back plate then, I calliy the air box because thats what Jenvey call it, and it looks identical to there design.

Hi

I was going to install backwards and have hose running to v8 scoop,

Boney

Thats what i was gonna do last resort.

Bump.

The airbox ain't carbon...

;)

The Back plate then, I calliy the air box because thats what Jenvey call it, and it looks identical to there design.

Ah... Pipercross call the other bit an airbox...

:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.