Westfield 1800 Zetec Seiw

jak

Decided  it's time to sell my Westfield. It was bought as a complete kit from Westfield (Summer madness kit). Bought in Jan 2005 and SVA'd and registetred July 2005.

Registered on an 05 plate. Taxed til end of September. MOT July 2009.

1800 ford zetec with jenvey throttle bodies and MBE ecu.

MT75 gearbox, .

Carbon Mods aeroscreen.

RAC rollbar

£8750

If you want any further details you can contact me on 0780 366 8942 or john@marples.net

John

13431.jpeg

13432.jpeg

12560.jpeg

12559.jpeg

JAK, i'd add more pictures, engine, interior etc.

or

DONT SELL IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have n't had time to take pics, too busy with helping you.  ;)  :)  :)

I'll try and get some done tomorrow and add them om.

John

Hi Jak,

A friend of mine is after a westfield - but currently he is trying to sell his TVR griffith - i notice from another ad that you are after a TVR - would you be interested in a part ex ?  

His is a silver griffith 500 - N reg, black leather interior, 69K miles - think hes after about 11K for it.   If your interested ill put you touch with him.

cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

Not at the moment, I need to do some research and drive one before I make my mind up about the TVR. If he sells his car put him in touch or alternatively if I sell mine I'll get his details from you.  :)

Thanks,

John

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If it don't sell by the end off this month I'm keeping it cos I really fancy taking it round Europe in 2010 (thanks Malc!  :D )

So If anyone is interested make yourself known by the end of the month.

Keep it Mate

Don't give it away

Nothing else will give you as much fun for the Money

:t-up:

Yep ditto wat he says!

Thats far to cheap anyway!  :down:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.