RAC Roll Bar

Is anyone interested in making me an offer for the RAC Bar, plus integrated LED High level brake light (cables cleverly run down the inside of the bar :)  )

Pictures on www.megabusa.co.uk

I'm planning on putting a full cage on there for racing.

Just remembered, I am selling the boot box too.

Pre-cut for RAC, with a drainage hole, and four small holes screwing the fire-extinguisher down, and a larger hole to pass the pipe through.

(in black)

For the brake light: I've just had it scruitineered by the guys at Lydden, and they were very happy with it.  It is only a tiny hole through which 2 wires pass, so it doesn't in any way affect the structural integrity.  Its a carbon-effect one.

I'm in Brighton.

As for price, i'm not sure, i just want a fair price - perhaps a search through the WSCC boardroom history might reveal the going rate.  I know they're 230 quid new.

I should have made timescales clearer, i'm going to need to have received my Caged system before i can take this one off.  Not sure on their timescales yet.

Carl I'm interested in this also where abouts are you?

PM me what you want for it

OK, I'll check with my friend, he was after one, and let you know. How many queenheads do you require?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.