Fibreglass/Westfield race seat

Phil. S

I'm after a single fibreglass race seat, or a Westfield race seat. I'm not too fussed about condition, as it will only be used for sprints and track days. It'll need to be cheap though, as I have already spent far too much on the car already this year. Anyone got one spare?

If so could you to e-mail me at philip@stratton-lake.freeserve.co.uk

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

I've got a padded westfield race seat that I've stripped the padding off, it needs a good clean up and I've trimmed one side to fit in my Narrow but it's yours for £20 if you can collect?

Can take some pics if you like, only i'm on my hols tonight so won't be able to do that until tues.

Either way, drop me a line, be good to see how you're getting on at this competition lark? lol

Matt

Hi Phil,

I've got a padded westfield race seat that I've stripped the padding off, it needs a good clean up and I've trimmed one side to fit in my Narrow but it's yours for £20 if you can collect?

Can take some pics if you like, only i'm on my hols tonight so won't be able to do that until tues.

Either way, drop me a line, be good to see how you're getting on at this competition lark? lol

Matt

Thanks Matt. I mentioned a Westfield race seat 'cause I think they look terrific, but the slots for the shoulder harnesses may be a little too close together for my harness bar. When you get back could you post some measurements of the distance between the outer edge of the shoulder harness slots please? You get an idea of how wide mine are from this pic.

P5080035copped.jpg

Cheers

Phil

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.