• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stack Dash

On behalf of a very good mate of mine - we have a Stack Dash and all the wiring, sensors, pick-ups, shift lights etc - see the photo's for more details.

The item came out of a Formula Ford being driven by "Miss Dynamite" of Radio 1 fame - all going well until she totalled it into a wall at Silverstone last year.  My friend bought the car for the Zetec engine to go into his stock car (which already has a Stack fitted) - hence this is surplus to requirements.  The unit is mounted on a "Formula Ford" dashboard - including all the relevant switches for the Stack - but is easily demountable.

13043.jpeg]null[/img]]http://avatars.gentlyhosting.co.uk/13043.jpeg]null[/img][/url]

13037.jpeg

13038.jpeg

13039.jpeg

13040.jpeg

13041.jpeg

13042.jpeg

even comes with an "hours meter" so you can measure your next engine rebuild. :p

Edited to say - Price is £800.00

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Bananaman

• adamnreeves

• Terry's Trophy 07

???  ???  and the price is ???  :devil:

Oi!  :angry:

4. No adverts on behalf of another person.

Oi!  :angry:

4. No adverts on behalf of another person.

So - Sue me.  Could have lied through my teeth and cliamed it was mine.  Do you prefer honest or not quite so honest :arse:

Actually - that was a bit harsh - and I am a really nice bloke ???   My freind (I only have the one) left it with me to try in my westie - honest truth is, can't be ars*d to rip the dash out and fiddle around.  I've got dials and things that do a similar job.  As "he" does not have a use for it - I thought I would offer it here FOR THE BENEFIT OF MY FELLOW MEMBERS.

FOR THE BENEFIT OF MY FELLOW MEMBERS

You do understand the concept then  ??? Your friend would BENEFIT from the transaction and he is not a FELLOW MEMBER.

get a life mr reeves...................good on ya edden,someone in for a bargan

Paul

Unless you have a sperate tacho this is not a road legal dash..just thought you should know.

Shame as i would have been really interested.

Andy

get a live mr reeves...................good on ya edden,someone in for a bargan

Buy it then. You could always spend the money saved on some english lessons... :p  :devil:

Banana bloke - Can you not setup a speedo on the digital display to make it legal? Maybe that's a different model I've seen...

get a life mr reeves...................good on ya edden,someone in for a bargan

Here Here Mr Trophy,

I'll bet a certain person spends all his spare time writing into the local newspaper to complain about barking dogs and the like.

Andy - aka Bananaman - it does have a speedo - see the 5th picture down and the pick up is shown on a wierd formula ford mounting bracket on the left of the photo - next to the shift light and the function button to mount on the sterring wheel.

Off to create a poster to complain that the birds have messed on my car - sending to my MP :p

does it have odo meter

does it have odo meter

Think so ???

I'd check this Paul as i don't think it will ???

does it have odo meter

Think so ???

Hats off to Andy - having checked with my mate (just the one) there is not an odometer fitted to this particular piece of equipment.  My profound and most humble apologies for misleading the public.

does it have odo meter

Think so ???

Hats off to Andy - having checked with my mate (just the one) there is not an odometer fitted to this particular piece of equipment.  My profound and most humble apologies for misleading the public.

Shame on you......... :D  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.