SCENIC RUN

Hammy

Yes a good day out. A bit windy but dry! I followed Nick as he turned off the A515 not knowing he was going home (nearly had tea with the family)

Thanks to Hammy etc

ps. sorry about the nudge

Neil

pps

I waited for the right back drop , no ther cars only westys, held the camera up to get a good line of cars , and click. thats what happens when your on the wrong side of the view finder

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/eil463/P1010681.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hammy

• jak

• KerryS

• simmi

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my first club outing which I enjoyed so up for another. Thanks to all involved. Neal, sorry about not making my intentions clear when turning off Via Gelia and leading you astray.

What time do the speed cameras pack in for the evening?  :devil:

Hi everyone,

Must agree, really enjoyed it, nice to go out with a group for a change.

Thanks and look forward to the next run out with you guy's.

PS. Kerry, found the brake light problem to be the pressure switch. Now in the process of sourcing another.

Cheers, :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Neil :t-up:

OK, Guys. Weather forecast looks OK for Sunday. I'll be going out for a few hours early, leaving mine @8.00am. Not sure about where exactly, probably Bakewell, Buxton, C & F,etc.

If anyone wants to join me call me on my mobile in my earlier post.

John

Just signed on to check details for tomorrow, looks like you went without us thats the problem when your to busy to sign on every day, hope you had a good one, to say we are disapointed would be an under statement two of us could have made it today if we had known never mind there will be others may go out if weather is ok tomorrow Gray.   :down:  :zzz:  :(

I'm very sorry guys - at the time the forecast for Sunday was grotty and a quick decision had to be made -it looked like Saturday or bust, so Saturday it was.

:(

have a good run Jak -watch out for the wind!

Thanks ,mate. Will be setting off about 8.30, 9.00 at the layby between Ambergate and Whatstandwell on A6. I won't be doing the route you did yesterday. As I have said though it will be round Matlock, Buxton area, give me a call. My son can answer the phone if I'm driving. Not planning to be out after 11 ish so I don't have to deal with the muggles.

John

Went around Matlock, Cromford,Ambergate,Ca**ington,Ashbourne then back home. Good weather all the way just a bit of wind.

DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0280.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg