Superlight wheels

spence

Well I've come to the conclusion i have to sell my wheels. :(  :(  :(

When i got them i got the wrong offset which was -7  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: . Absolutly  gutted as i just luvvvvvvvvv them.

Problem is they over hang the rear arch by about 1 - 2" and the tyres rub.  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

I've got 5 of them and i only need 4. It's gonna cost me around £300 for a new set from Midland wheels + £20 p&p i think. They are like new with just a bit of brake dust on the inside (tyres not included). I will clean then as much as possible.

Anybody up for a deal on the 5 so i don't take such a big hit for a numpty mistake. I live in Kent. Would rather hand them over than send.

Only pics i have atm are the ones in this thread.

http://boardroom.wscc.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=62610

Colour is anthracite and come with the bolts and centre caps

Cheers

I like these wheels and am fairly sure I can work with the -7 offset, are they still for sale?

what are you looking for price wise?

Yeah still for sale.

I'll have to ask Midland wheels how much a new set of 4 to fit mine is going to cost me on Monday.

I'll supply the 5. Think they have cost me around £380 + p&p not got receipts to hand atm.

I'll get the price for a new set for you to compare prices with and then come to some arrangement if your interested. :t-up: Sets are only sold in 4's so the 5th one was more expensive.

I'll probably want around £300 ovno for the 5.

Think the basic minilights 13*7 are £67 on their site, though not sure if they add VAT to that.  Only really need 4 myself so you may need to catch a buyer that wants 5 in order to get most of your cash back.  Still, find out the cost of your replacements and keep in touch, we may be able to work something out.

Cheers.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.