• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield XI

felters

I'm getting too old for this! My bad back might one day get better but sadly my arthritic hands won't - so the XI has to go. Probably...

It was built two years ago with a 1973 Midget donor and since then has taken me me to variety of Classic race events and track days. It has never been anything less than the centre of attraction when parked up or on the move. It had a full suspension and Dyno set up at Northampton Motorsport and on track at a shorter circuit (Brands Indy :t-up:  maybe) it acquits itself well.

The main points are:

Bench seat (I'm 6'4"...)

Moto Lita steering wheel

Period registration number and plates

Tax and MOT till the end of August

K&N Minator wheels

Front ARB

This is a great car. The XI was voted last year by Evo magazine as one of the top 5 track day cars - and it's a hoot on the road. I have every receipt for the build and subsequent maintenance and it has been garaged from new.

Break my heart for £15,995 ONO. PM me for more details - the car is in Hampshire.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

:love:

They are superb looking cars, and is one of the best looking I've seen.

Good luck with the sale, or is that the wrong thing to say...

:D

f**k, f**k. f**k................................

Why did I get married, spawned and then mortgaged.

I'd love to own that but sadly it's a dream.

I hope your back gets better, it'd be a real shame to let such a cracking car go after all the effort you've obviously have piled into it.

It does your skills serious credit.

Chaz.

DON'T SELL!!!!!

Get better, and hold on to your pride and joy, it is a beautiful example indeed!

Looks like a top quality build.... :t-up:

WOW, thats stunning.

I just dont have the funds, even though SWMBO likes it.

Dont sell !!!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.