Half Doors - Wide and Narrow

Scottish Bloke

Hi all,

I've had a few enquiries about half doors, so I'm planning on doing another batch dependant on numbers. They will be £149.00 posted anywhere in the UK.

Wide and narrow will be available. If you are genuinely interested let me know by adding your name to this post.

I'll be looking for numbers over the next week or two, then going for it after that. Any questions, ask away

Edited to add, not intended for use with a cage, not impossible but purchased at your risk

Cheers

Rich

Rich,

I'm really interested again - my last lot fitted a treat and were fantastic quality. Too much so actually as the buyer of my car wanted them included in the sale  :D  :down:

Will get dimensions of my MK Indy and see if they will fit if that is ok before comitting to them  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

(PS Any discount for second order  :p  ;) )

Rich,

I'm really interested again - my last lot fitted a treat and were fantastic quality. Too much so actually as the buyer of my car wanted them included in the sale  :D  :down:

Will get dimensions of my MK Indy and see if they will fit if that is ok before comitting to them  :t-up:

Cheers

Eddie

(PS Any discount for second order  :p  ;) )

Hi Eddie,

They should fit the MK ok, let me know

Rich

Nice one  :t-up:  go on then they did stop me getting covered in cow s**t so worth every penny!  :D  :laugh:

Any I still have a couple of hinges left so can attatch them the same again  :t-up:

Piccies? ? ?

Dare I say it........do a search  :p  :D  :D

BTT  :)

Rich,

Wide set for me please

cheers Steve

BTT

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.