Tyre Choice

Scottish Bloke

Tried Kumhos (Softest compound) & ACB10's (A24 compound) and the ACB10's worked better.

With regards cost issues how much difference we talking £200 so thats £20/event... :p**s all in the grand scheme!!!!!!!!!!

One thing to bear in mind is that more and more championships, as can be seen from previous posts are not permitting use of cross-ply in any road going class so you could end up with fully mods "on the day"  ;)  ;)  ;)  :)  ;)  ;)

yay my SG's arived today, how many heat cycles do they like?

Mark il send you a msg regarding what happerned with my tyre's, i placed my order on the morning of 14/4/08 and received them today 30/4/08

mmm they do smell nice  ;)

Just whack em on and use em  ;)  ;)  :D first practice take care but once run for just a few laps will be fine  ;)  :D

Thanks for details  :D  :(  ;)  :mad:  :mad:  :D  :)

used sg 888 on the saturday at curbrough and had a big spin at hairpin ,big off at the mole hill at speed,tyres are new so great care is needed in bedding in stu hill fell off twice also using sg 888 !

Yep be careful, they do bed in quite quick but you need a longer circuit than Curborough to knock the edge off  ;)  ;)  ;)