Unused Ducted Nosecone - Canary Yellow

Sirius

Hi Folks,

I have an unused ducted nosecone for sale, I think the colour is Canary Yellow, its certainly not the chrome yellow of my car.

Was bought by a previous owner to replace the damaged one on the car but wrong colour got ordered and he never bothered to sort it out.

Its in really good condition and has not been drilled for indicators. No cracks, a few minor scratches from living in various garages, the wost is shown in the pictures.

nosecone1.jpg

nosecone2.jpg

nosecone3.jpg

Looking at prices I would think its worth about £130, I can bring to Stoneleigh next weekend or am happy to meet within 50 miles of Camberley, Surrey. No postage I'm afraid.

NB it doesn't have the inner duct piece.

Cheers,

Mike :)

Not had many takers! :)

Is the price too much, I am really new to the world of Westfields and priced it simply by looking at factory price and halving it?

Fair or too much?

Cheers,

Mike

There doesn't seem to be many canary yellow cars about, IMHO.

I have one and in two years, I can say I havn't seen another one. (unless I now count yours)

I recently sold my old nose cone for £35, ok it wasn't ducted, but one of the speed series guys brought it and wasn't bothered about the colour.

Hi stu

That's a fair point I guess, my car is actually the other yellow the previous owner bought a replacement but got the wrong colour and never sorted it out.

I'd hold onto it but it takes up quite slot of room - only have a single garage.

my cars canary yellow :t-up:  :t-up:  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

The chap I sold the nosecone too has now discovered that his chassis (specially braced front) will not accept the ducting. He is looking to sell it on.

If interested please contact 'conibear' on this forum or I can pass the details on.

Cheers, :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.