• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asterix

• Buzz Billsberry

• Mark Stanton

• a4gom

Fantastic  :D  :D  :D

How many single seaters left red faced this week  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ???  ???  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Bossting day. Glad the weather kept good for you guys, great to see a lot of familiar faces that I've not seen for a long time. Well don Peter storming drive. I'll be putting up some of the 322 pictures I took today a bit later on in the weekend. Thanks 2 Mark & Andrea for a top pot of coffee  int'told motahome i was ready for it thats for sure!

Here's looking at you!!

12891.jpeg

12892.jpeg

buzz

Great Day,

Six runs, good competition (well done Bunny  :mad:  :D  :D ) home in three hours and takeaway just arrived  :t-up:  :t-up:

Well done Peter on the FTD, some great drives in there.

Lastly well done to Liverpool Motor Club, excellent faultless slick event, get my early season vote for best Club/Event.

See you all next time probably Harewood, hopefully with some new tyres  :oops: .

Regards

Jocksport

What was looking like a Bad day after the first practice, when the DJ broke, turned into a great day, when Paul Eden very kindly allowed me to double drive with him. Great to be back in a westie again. So BIG THANKS to Paul.

As has already be said, Liverpool did a great job, getting through the cars very quickly and we had 6 runs, last not timed. Also the weather was very kind and rain mainly held off, slight shower that quickly dried off.

Back home safe ready ot do the DJ repair tomorrow.

Westfield SS ......................... reliable as always  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

and takeaway just arrived  :t-up:  :t-up:

Careful Richard, you'll get fat!  :p  :p  :p

Gets XXL coat and wanders out of the room  :laugh:  :D  :p

What has happened to Sally and Stuart? Were they there today? They normally cover this event but no pics up on their website so I guess not

What has happened to Sally and Stuart? Were they there today? They normally cover this event but no pics up on their website so I guess not

Never saw any professional photographers today mate....................or you :p  :p  :p

Think Buzz took quite a few  :t-up:

My first time at Aintree, Had a great day.

Thanks to Tel for walking the course in the morning (almost at race speed :laugh: ).

Well done Agom for piping me on the last run :(

Look forward to the photo's Buzz?

Cheers

Mark :cool:

My first time at Aintree, Had a great day.

Thanks to Tel for walking the course in the morning (almost at race speed :laugh: ).

Well done Agom for piping me on the last run :(

Look forward to the photo's Buzz?

Cheers

Mark :cool:

have you forgot what else tel told us  :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

"Neigh" Stu I ain't forgotten.

More luck than judgement Mark I recon, 2 weeks on the trot where I've been the wrong side of my comfort zone.

Question is would I have been faster or slower with my 13" on?

I'll add my congrats to:

A] The FTD boys

B] Rawhide for embarrassing the rest of us in E again

C] Liverpool MC for a well organised event, had our doubts when we saw who was doing the timing but it panned out ok in the end.

Pickys from  Aintree

If anyone wantss copies just email me and I'll send them, some are a bit chopped but its only the 3rd time I've used the camera on this lens so bare with me!!

Aintree Pictures

Buzz

bare with me!!

Shudder  :blush:  :blush:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Calling Perksy and Mr J  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D