SVA Compliant Padded Dash

Morbius

For sale:

Factory spec SVA-compliant Dash for SEiW, with additional (<0.5 in) hole for Sterling immobiliser dongle plate next to indicator switch hole.

£120 from the factory: yours for £50 or sensible offers.

For sale:

Factory spec SVA-compliant Dash for SEiW, with additional (<0.5 in) hole for Sterling immobiliser dongle plate next to indicator switch hole.

£120 from the factory: yours for £50 or sensible offers.

More upgrades Trevor  ???

Carbon dash and centre console is in, Jem.

Apart from a few teething troubles with the Savage switches, leaving me with no wipers on the way to Emerald :arse:  :arse:

Fortunately, Dave T saved the day and I was able to borrow his trailer :D  :D .  Worked out better in the end, as we drove through all sorts of sh!t on the way up.  The drive back in the remapped Westy would have been brillliant, as all the promised rain never showed up.

My little 1.6 petrol Golf towed really well (easily held 50 even uphill), but 20-25mpg is roughly what I would have got driving the Westy up on its own.  Mind you that what you expect driving in third and fourth rather thatn fifth and sixth.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.