• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Peugoet 106 rallye

kik1.6se

Dear All,

Due to buying another car (a caged S1 rallye) my very tidy standard rallye is up for sale.

1994       non-sunroof     S1   1.3          94000 miles

I’ve owned the car for 6 ½ years and it has been my pride and joy for that time.

Recently replaced parts include:

Complete seat of brand new Peugeot rallye arches (about 3 years ago?)

Pair of track rod ends and tracking set up two weeks ago

Drop links (1 late last year and one 2 weeks ago)

Disks and pads last year

Rear shocks (1 ½ years ago)

Seats out of a lower mileage rallye

Brake shoes and wheel cylinder (last year)

Brake fluid changed and system bled

Oil and oil filter late last year.

Cambelt was a few years ago, I would have to look at the receipt to be sure of when it was done.

I fitted the wheels less than a 1 ½ years ago and they are still in very good condition.  The front tyres are almost new Yokohama s-drive (the A539 replacment) and almost new firestones on the rear

I have receipts for plenty of other things I have replaced over the years I have owned it.

MOT: 06/09/2008

Tax: 31/05/2008

I have done 1 track day and one half track days at Oulton park late last year.  The car performed extremely well and didn’t miss a beat the whole time.  Its also great fun on the little country lanes.  I fancied doing more trackdays though and rather than strip out an nice original Rallye I decided to buy one that has all ready been done and hope fully some one will buy this one and continue to look after it as I have.

catandfiddle2.jpg

catandfiddle3.jpg

106309.jpg

myrallye.jpg

rallyeatoultonpark.jpg

rallyeatoultonpark3.jpg

oultonpark0712074-1.jpg

I can’t really explain how much it is creasing me to have to sell it, but then I have my new Rallye, my Astra and my Westfield, so one has to go.

Contact information:

Phone no. 0161 429 7707

e-mail adranny@aol.com

£1700

Regards

Kirk

Thanks

I've brought the caged one from a guy called Jez in Congleton.  It's been set up as a road rally car and has a cage, seem welded engine bay re-enforced strut plates, nice seats and harnesses.  

I couldn't resist a few photos of both of them together:

Newrallye2.jpg

Kirk

You wouldnt like to see what I would do to your beloved car mate. Its what Im looking for for my next rally car except an S2 possibly.  They are great little cars.

Strip it to bits, weld it and cage it!!

You wouldnt like to see what I would do to your beloved car mate. Its what Im looking for for my next rally car except an S2 possibly.  They are great little cars.

Had my S2 for 10 years now and it is staying with me but there are a few S2s on the RR at present.......and remember, blue ones are the fastest  :t-up:

Rallye Register - Rallyes for sale

Had my S2 for 10 years now and it is staying with me but there are a few S2s on the RR at present.......and remember, blue ones are the fastest  :t-up:

Another former rallye owner then! :-)

What was your forum name over at the RR?

Another former rallye owner then! :-)

What was your forum name over at the RR?

Still got it Petros!  Ratters over there....we've had some ...ahem...debates in the past but i think the changes to the RR were needed for the founder members like ourselves to stay interested in the club, albeit from the shadows now on my part.

Long live the RR  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.